Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently watched the first season (AGAIN) and I realized how amazing an actor Melina is besides being able to kick ass along with the boys she can have a downright sweet motherly effect most notable for me in the episode On the Job from season 1 and she's checking out this cute baby as part of the investigation in the murder of the child's nanny. Tough Stella just melted into mother hen around the baby. And that is why I love Melina she has so many diffrent faces.

Yeah, I agree, Melina is just beautiful *jealous* Well, not that jealous, NO, I mean, if I have to be ugly, why can't other people be pretty? :lol: Especially such great people ;)

althea, welcome! :) I agree completely with you. It's just like I could have been the one saying that.

Thank you for the pictures, Soraya ;) I remember that scene so well, but the strange thing is I don't remember the episode, the storyline, anything but that scenen :rolleyes: Must have been a though one for her, though.

Oh, and RamboStella :confused: Can someone do the big favor of explaining that to me? *thinks it's probably too late to understand anything :p*

CSI_Dani said:
Oh, and RamboStella :confused: Can someone do the big favor of explaining that to me? *thinks it's probably too late to understand anything :p*

Well, as far as I recall, there is this eppy in the beginning of Season 1, "Officer Blue" where Stella wants to rip a bullet of a (still living but hurt) horse which would lead the horse to die. She needs it to (evidently) solve a murder case. Mac doesn't want her to proceed and they are going to argue about it.
Later, Stella comes in Mac's office with a weapon the bullet in the horse might belong to, and she slams it on Mac's desk, yelling at him about to NOW get the bloody bullet out of that bloody horse. And THIS is what we call now Rambo-Stella, because similarities to the actual movie with Sylvester Stallone were kind of obvious... ;)

Hope it was correct and it helped. :)

I can see why Stella loves Tiffany & Co so much. That place is fabulous! Their selection is fantastic! I can easily say that she has great taste in fashion & in jewelry.

Thanks for the welcome! I should have introd myself I am new here after all. I am from South Africa we get to see all the CSI's here. I first saw Melina in Providence which I loved and I missed it so much when it ended, I read somewhere that Carmine was in an episode of Providence must have been really small role because I don't remember him AT ALL. Anyway back to Melina I was so happy to see she was cast in CSI NY so I got to see her again. My only wish for Stella would be that she would get to be more in charge kind of like Catherine in CSI does but she wouldn't go on a power trip.

^^^ that's right. I love the scen because it shows that Stella is the only one who can say Mac when he makes a mistake or not. It's like in 'Past Imperfect' when he was yelling at Adam. She's the one who really ruls in the NYCL :lol: (sorry Mac :p) Love it. :D

^^ yeah I like her taste in fashion and jewelry too. You just need to watch the seasons and you can see it. She looks always fantastic. Btw. I love her comment in 'Manhattan Manhunt' about regonizing 'Tiffanis' even from the moon or something like that... tiffanisaddict :p

^ welcome althea!! I hope you will have a great time here.

I have read in the thread abour wishes for season four that many people want Stella in charge for a few episodes... that would be fun. Poor Danny, he wanted Macs office soooo much :lol:

Gosh, I missed some much :lol: First of al, Althea welcome in Melina Heaven :) Hope you have loads of fun here! Second: The pictures are just :eek: We have our Rambo-Stella back :D I'm sure we're going to get some good scenes. Third: I'm sure that Stella would be a good boss for the team :lol:

^o_O RamboStella ROCKS! She kicks ass! hehehe! Hey, Stella can rule the NYCL from her offica cant she? It's not THAT bad! hehehe, give poor Danny Mac's office for a few days, see how he likes it ;)

:lol: I think having Stella as a boss would so rock. She exudes power! and doesnt take crap from anyone :)

I think Stella would be good as the head of the lab for a few episodes.

As for Danny, well, he can wait 40 to 50 years until Mac dies or retires. :devil:

Hi everyone! (waves crazily), this is my first post on this thread.
Stella, I love her! and yes I agree she should be given the chance to lead the group from time to time, I'm sure she would do an amazing job.

Rambo/Stella hey I can't wait to see that! enough with the lets make her a victim, I say bring back that Stella we all know and love for season four she deserves better than what TPTB have dished up for her (Frankie,HIV scare) but thankfully for the finale we get to see Stella doing what she does best, KICKING ASS... BRING ON THE FINALE ALREADY!!!

Welcome althea and sydneycsi !Enjoy!We all love Melina & Stella!! :D

KICKING ASS... BRING ON THE FINALE ALREADY!!!

So true!! :pIt's from those sides of Stella I always enjoy watching! ;)

^^I think that what they've done with Stella (Frankie + HIV) could actually serve to make her a stronger character in the future seasons. She's been through alot, and perhaps they're just prepping her for something big in the future? i.e. a hefty promotion :D

you lucky guys from the States... gosh... I want to see Rambo Stella to... *cries*

that's unfair... the worst thing is that I will not be able to stay away from the spoilers and when i will watch it finally I will know everthing already...

but i hope that Stella will have a fantastic story in the last episode and a nice ending... whatever it will be... with Mac or without... I mean in the promo you could see that she's without Mac and no one knows what happened to him in the lab... i'm curious if it will be a cliffie or not... ;)

Welcome in Melina heaven sydneycsi! :D Hope you have loads of fun here. And Messers_cupcake, you're not the only one ;) In Holland is the next episode 'Obsession'. Yeah, the promo looks really good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back