Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Annie in this thread, too! Hope you'll enjoy it here!! :D
Wow, really good describtion of Stella/Melina. She is so sweet and I love how she cares about the fans. She's our greek goddess, no doubt. :D ;)

^^Yeah, the impression I have about greek people increased. Not that I had anything against them before, of course, I actually never met anyone from there, but anyway, I think they all should be proud of having her giving this amazing impression to foreign people :rolleyes:

And you know what? I saw "Consequences", and I had heard about the Claire Conrad situation, but I didn't know it was there, and I didn't realize it could be about that, so I was like "Hmm, who are you, huh? Do you think you can bother Stella like that :mad:?" Yeah, nobody can make her being worried, or kind of nervous, the way she was about the situation...Actually, must be a very starnge and I would even say odd situation, feeling that someone is always looking at you...But well, the kid even had a reason to be there, so I shouldn't have reacted that way :lol:

thanks Stella!! or should I say Danke!! ;)

in the last episode we learned again something more about Stella's past. We have already known that it wasn't easy to grow up without her real family but now... huh... hard. I know it's wrong what she did for Mina (don't remember excatly her name) but I kinda understand it. TPTB showed us again after 'Open and shut' that what happened with Frankie still affects her job.

Melina is the best for such touchy scenes like in the end of this episode. It reminds me of her scenes with Mac and Sid... *sigh* love it :D

Annie

Annie your in here too? Nice! :D Welcome to the thread, its always awesome to see new Stella fans in here!

I think thats mostly Stella wanting to actually talk to her "blood" sister. {{speaking of that, I'm so evil for not checking on mine}} and get an idea of what she was feeling.

Oh good to know we are getting more informations about Stella's background. I always want to know those facts about the characters, after watching the series for 3 seasons, I like to see some development and some new stuff, to tell us more about them. Can't wait to watch this episode, as always...and as obvious :lol:

By the way, I know Stella grew up in foster care, right? Do you think she was revolted because of that during teenage and childhood?

I want to know more about it also..Stella's past can be very interesting and definitely worth seeing!!..

Happy birthday CSI_Dani !! :)

CathStokes said:
Annie your in here too? Nice! :D Welcome to the thread, its always awesome to see new Stella fans in here!

I think thats mostly Stella wanting to actually talk to her "blood" sister. {{speaking of that, I'm so evil for not checking on mine}} and get an idea of what she was feeling.
yup CathStokes, I'm here too :D

she's such a lovely person. you can't not love her. And like I've said before Melina is a great actress and she plays her brilliant like we could see in the last episode ;)

happy birthday Dani!!!

Athy said:
I want to know more about it also..Stella's past can be very interesting and definitely worth seeing!!..

It really can, hopefully they'll give some other stuff away :D

Annie
she's such a lovely person. you can't not love her. And like I've said before Melina is a great actress and she plays her brilliant like we could see in the last episode

Melina does an amazing job at playing her, they did a perfect job on casting her as Stella. She brings out such an emotion with her. :)

OT: Happy belated bday Dani! Hope it was a good one!

*Puts hand up* I have a Stella question. She was on E! Entertainment weekley last week talking about the next episode and that a real CSI wouldn't be able to afford all the lovley clothes she wears. They then showd a clip of her in an amazing coat it was black or maybe grey with big white stitching she looked great in it. Does anyone know who made the coat or havea picture of her wearing it?

Yup, I think I know what you mean! :D Melina wore the coat in the episodes 'Obsession' and the coat is made by Stella McCartney. Melina has the coat in her own collection because she wore it also to 2 events. Here's a picture of Melina with the coat:

Hope I helped you with this :)

That's true!..Her style is really nice and the clothes she wears fit great on her body..I think!And that specific coat is one of the best choices! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back