Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Did you mak that?
kissmesweet, about her cheekbones. Well, a little detail for me, I don't care...
:rollseyes: I like Melina, but she would look even more amazing if she put on a little weight. Anyway, sorry.

Jorja_fan! I love your Audrey icon! She's my all-time favorite actress! Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, Sabrina and The Nun's Holiday are among my favorite movies! I love her. She's got this class and this grace that totally steals my heart!

wait wait!!! jorja_fan's back??! omg i didnt see! *hugs you tight* its been a while since i saw you! O_O wait again.. your enot watching the show anymore??!

mj Hey, I'm back again and found the answer to a problem for the site of fanfics. :D I got the Mail from fanfics today and the next days reading is on top of my list to do. ;)

Oh, so glad Stella is HIV negative! Heard the good news and makes me totally happy. :) With another result I couldn't live though it's "only" a tv-show.

Is it kind of unrealistic to anyone else that she was negative?
Hey, as BonaTaylor said it's a tv-show and the imagination of a main character would be HIV postive is maybe a little to much for the audience to handle. I don't know but even if it is unrealistic that's just I can live with because seeing Stella with HIV positive is not a good option.

CathStokes said:
I'm really glad she ended up testing negative. I'm excited for next week, aren't you Sor?? :D

*winks* I'm also very excited! :D It's going to be a HOT episode :D And I'm very glad about the results ;)

^You changed your siggy. *gasps* But yes, I'm glad she's negative too, and I agree, HOT episode!

Mina -- Its really good to see you! its sad to hear your not watching anymore though!

CathStokes said:
^You changed your siggy. *gasps* But yes, I'm glad she's negative too, and I agree, HOT episode!

But I stay by the one and only ship, sweetheart! ;) Any news around Melina? Seems that she visited nothing in the last weeks.

aw,welcome back j_ ! :D

The hug she gave Adam was really sweet!It's good that she tested negative!! :)

I don't know anything!The woman got a family to take care of! ;) :p

athens said:
I don't anything!The woman got a family to take care of! ;) :p

You're right ;) Melina is not a party animal or something like that, family comes first :) That's way I love Melina :D

And I'm so lucky, they are going to send out Providence again and tonight there's the Pilot again :D

hi guys!!

newbie here ;)

I love Melina's character. She's a beautiful and inteligent woman but also a tough cop and investigator. She really deserve to be Mac second in command (maybe even a bit more... but thats not the thread for it here ;)) I love her friendship with Mac. She's the only person who can tell him when he goes too far. In season one she took care of him that was sooo sweet!!

In season two... she's so fantastic with Sid. OMG!!! Perfect! Love them together, I don't mean as a couple but they are a great team. Always fun. She and Mac has went more and more seperate ways but they are still friends. I was a litte disappionted after All Acess that Mac didn't show her a little more... hmmm... emotions. You know, I wanted him to be there and help her but I know that he did what he did to help her... that doesn't make sense anymore :lol:

She's a wonderful woman. She stayed with Mac in the hospital in CotP and told him 'that's what we do. We take care of each other' Wonderful. The team is her family and she thinks about everyone. Mac, Lindsay, Sheldon... It was a beautiful scene at the end of 'Raising Shane' when she came to pick up Hawks.

I'm glad that she's not HIV positive. I think I couldn't watch her to suffer so much. I know that people live with it but it's still hard. She's such a lovely persone. One of my fav moment is when she told Sid that she might have the virus. I was crying *sigh* but in the last epi she huged Adam and that was so sweet!!!!!!!! *squeeeeeeeee*

Stella ruls!! :D :D
Annie

First of all, welcome Annie :)
Stella is indeed everything you mentioned. She is so strong and sweet!

I'm also glad she tested negative for HIV. Though it could be a good storyline, I don't think I would have liked it that much. I don't know for sure, though...But I think like this is OK :rolleyes:

New episode tonight, I am really looking forward to it

Welcome in the threads Annie !!Enjoy!! :D

You described her really well!!...She is a great character and Melina gives that role a life! ;)

welcome annie/messers_cupcake :D we can never have enough fans here! i agree with you all the way ;)

thanks CSI Willows and mj0621!!!

yup it's nice to see that Melina and the character she plays has so many fans who love her work and support her ;)

Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back