Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Stella! Not that I am not a newbie in this thread, too, but anyway.

I'm so sorry some of you don't have the opportunity to watch Providence, I just saw another episode yesterday, actually I saw that episode for the second or third time :p I don't get tired of seeing Melina's face and expression, she just seems so confused because Sydney actually starts seeing the characters from "Alice in Wonderland" around her :lol: She even goes to a neurologist seeing if there's anything wrong and when the doctor turns around, she sees that he has a rabit bottom :lol: Then she just rans away..Sadly also in that episode she ends in a hospital bed, and the doctors don't know what her problem is.

By the way, I also saw yesterday "On the Job", Stella/Melina is so cute with the baby Daniela. I love her connection with the little girl, she is just so adorable! I love those scenes :) A photo to show you what I mean (credits to crimelab.nl):

As if she knows or not about Mac and Peyton realtionship, I don't know, because I am still in one of the first episodes of season 3, and I don't think she actually knew about it by that time, but I am not sure.

Well, I just hope to see some more movement in this thread. I am sure there's lots of people who apreciate Melina's work as much as we do, and I am also sure we can find subject to talk about ;)

aw just call me mj (everyone does) :D you're welcome. :lol: yeah i think we have the same interests... ;) *gg* weeee... I got a new best friend. Yeah I didnt see the show... at all (i saw a clip of her singing but that doesnt count :lol: ) I think i just missed it here (im in US now) :p i hope i get to see it too *cross fingers*

Ill send you a PM about the "shippy reasons" :lol: it should make your shippy heart content. *hugs obsessed peeps* gotta love 'em.

I know what you mean about not showing Stella's face when she learns of Mac and Peyton going out together. I mean, especially in the first season at the end of the episode "Recycling", they were enjoying the dog show together with Stella eating a hot dog. :devil:

Came Peyton, I was like "Who the hell is....." though I've since warmed up to her. BTW, Does anyone have any screencaps from the movie "Into the Fire"? I would be glad to see the movie even if just to get a daily dose of Melina for a couple nights. :D

I'm still building up the city map that I've shared in various stages of the Kanakaredes city. It's population is nearing 2 million with a metro area of more than 4 million. :D

'On the Job' is a great Stella episode :D That end scene is so cute like you said CSI_Dani! :D I can watch it over and over again. Axatullux, I'm also wondering how Into the Fire is. I really want to see it but I don't know if it's going to air in Holland :(

Hey thank you, CSI_Dani! Every new face here is welcome I think.. ;) Wow, Providence sounds really interesting and I would like to see Melina with that face you described. I try but can't imagine how it must look like when Melina plays this funny role..I've never seen her in another role as Stella..
Awww, the pic is so cute and adorable, I love the eppy where Stel is with this little baby..It reminds me of what a cool and lovely mother Stella would be.. ;)

mj Yeah, and I got a new best friend, too, I love it! :D You'll see the whole show I know for sure and if not you can come here to Germany and we see the seasons together either in English or in German and I translate it for you. Deal?.. :lol: ;)

And thanks for the pm again, you really make my shippy heart bump, I hope you know that. :D

Oh yeah, the eppy "Recycling" with Mac and Stella at the dog show was priceless and start to smile whenever I think about that cute moment between them. :)

Stella deal... now... how to get plane tickets :lol: ;)

Glad you guys liked it :p *pokes Lynny* you picking on me again? :p

ETA: just saw the movie 15 Minutes on TV... I gotta say, when my mom said the reporter was familiar... she almost gave me a heart attack :lol:

I wanted to post another tribute to Melina on the "Law and Order" thread by creating a football team for the Kanakaredes City that I've been drawing lately and I've made them into the Kanakaredes Lions.

kanakaredeslionslc5.jpg

The team members are Danny Messer, Sheldon Hawkes, Adam, Frankie, Sonny Sassone, Don Flack, Zuiker, Louis Messer, Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown, Eric Delko, and Tim Speedle. Their coach is Mac Taylor and assistant coach is Horatio Caine.

They play at Sydney Hansen Memorial Stadium just across the street from the Providence Sky Harbor International Airport.

stadiumlocationie0.jpg

Where are you guys, nobody posted in here..

I'll do my best for the plain tickets, sweetie. :) Get all your stuff together..now :lol: ;)

Really cool idea of the football team, Axatullux, and I like your drawings you have such a fantasy which is great. You make a good job. ;) Wait for more. :)

*pokes* Present ma'am! (^_^)/

I'll do my best for the plain tickets, sweetie. Get all your stuff together..now
:lol: ALL my stuff? its gonna take a while then :p

Axa ok.. thats it..new nickname for you... Axie :lol: nice drawing. thats very creative of you.

If you guys want i could be the one checking articles about stella in TV guide and EW. I collect em. (dont ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back