Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the pictures!She looks pretty nice!>..

Does anyone know what Stella said in Three Generations are enought,first season,when she was talking with Flack ??What she said about what suicide is for the christians or something similar to that?

hey did any one here used to watch OZ?? (prison drama from way back in 1997?) anyways, i jus thought i would let ya know that Melina was in episode 3 'great men' of season 2..(if anyone didnt know?) if ya wanna see it , go to you tube, and type in Oz season 2 3-4.. u might have to skip through about half way ish to see her.,. but dam! she can swear! hehe :D

*stares back at Lynn* coz I didn't understand you! :p :lol:..
My question was ,if you knew the exact quote she said while working a case in Three generations are enough..She was with Flack outside the church,the crime scene and they said something about suicide or something like that!

Flack and Stella? Hmm.. I don't remember.. Knowing them together, its either got to be really funny or Stella's picking on Flack again. Which season is that?

You have the HQ, and you're just NOW telling me. How is this possible. I pwn you and you still don't give it to me.

first season!

noealonso thank you for posting!!She looks wonderfull ,I love her smile!!... :D

^^We are waiting for yours!

*hides for Lynn* :lol: *coughs* So here are finally the HQs from the John Varvatos Events :D And I also have pictures from Melina from the 7th of March on The Global Summit for a Better Tomorrow in Celebration of International Women’s Day

Okay, I hate image uploading sites! I tried 3 sites and al 3 they are not working!!! I hope I can find one that works and I promis to upload the pictures ;)

Great pictures, noealonso! :D I have some new ones to ad ;) Hopefully my site will work then *whistles* :p *runs off to watch CSI:NY!!! :D*

Sorry for the double post *hides for the mods* :p But here are finally the pictures :D Sorry the waiting ;)

International Women Day:

Her shoes are very cute, don't you think? :) Enjoy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back