Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
ook..I am with those who remember you!.. :lol: ;)
I agree that I they wouldn't have two stories for only one character..Although both are very interesting..

^^ Hmmm that's probably true. It's nice to see Stella strike up a friendship with another female. Sure, being surrounded by guys is great but once in a while it's nice to hang out with a girl, to talk about something else I guess.

Howdy guys, I'm back, again, I think its been a few months this time. My internet stuffed up, but now I have broadband so its all good. When I was last here I think we were on page 4, so I have a lot of catching up to do. We've just started to see new eps of season 3, and their advertising it like crazy. They also had another CSI section in the TV week, I'll see if I can find it.

And, finally, I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding the other day, and although Nia Vardalos is very good in it, I couldn't help but imagine Melina in the role. By memory, she was offered it, but couldn't take it coz she was preggers. I think the 'before' Melina-Toula would have been something to see.

Welcome back :D When I was watching 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' I imagined Melina the whole time :lol: Nia Vardalos was pretty good but I think I would like Melina better :)

:lol: Sooo... you don't remember me??? (jk :p) :lol:

Well... maybe with some little presents you will :devil:

The Ride-In... Jeans :D... Oh btw: Hawkes what are you looking at??? :lol: :lol: (I think I should post this in their thread :p)
Jeans 1
Jeans 2

3x17-TheRide-In-2.jpg

Sleigh Out Of Hand... Phone :D
Phone 1
Phone 2
Phone 3
Phone 4
Phone 5
Phone 6
Phone 7

3x18-SleighOutOfHand-8.jpg

ETA: The caps are from CSI-Caps.com :D

Oh wow, this last cap is beautiful!

I swear this woman is looking better and better every year... :)

Oh those caps are absolutely wonderful and I really like the way she looked while she was on the phone. I really think Stella is real eye-pizza as well as a strong charachter. I just hope she tests negative when her storyline concludes on May 2.

Anyway, I drew another Kanakaredes City related tribute to Stella/Melina by drawing a fictional football team called teh Kanakaredes Lions and their team color is turquoise (the tank top Stella wore in "Summer In The City", and black.

In this drawing, they are facing their long-time NFL rivals The Michael City Rhinocerouses in Super Bowl XLI. If you look closely you might see how I incorporated CSI NY charachters into the football team. The game has reached a deadlock with the Michael City Rhinos and Kanakaredes Lions tied at 45 with less than a minute to go.

Oooh thanks for those lovely photos Reine :D. I absolutely *love* the lavender shirt she's wearing. It goes so well with her outfit & skin tone. I've said it before, & I said it again...she has great style!

Glad you liked them guys!!! :D

My favorite one of those caps is the Phone 7, she looks very pretty.

And you're right Mina she has pretty clothes :D

I think she lookes pretty in all the caps you posted :).

She's a very lovely lady with nice facial features, great hair & a lovely complexion. I wish I had her cheekbones as they're nicely sculpted.

I love her big hair, its all curly but somehow under perfect control- (i'm so jelous) I think she has a lovley figure especially the way she carries herself, defnantly a role model in my books!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back