Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluntforcetrauma said:
I love her big hair, its all curly but somehow under perfect control- (i'm so jelous) I think she has a lovley figure especially the way she carries herself, defnantly a role model in my books!

Heehee I think the stylists on set make sure her curls are under control. My mom has curly hair & all I gotta say is damn :eek:.

She's had some nice hair colours throughout the seasons. I've been a fan of the blonde hilights she had lately & I also liked the darker hair in season one as well. Her hair is very versatile & she always picks nice colours.

It looks like tomorrows episode will be a repeat of Open & Shut, which is a great Stella centric episode. I can't wait :D!

From what I know having curls like that is ..difficult! :lol:...But her haid are always nice together!..ans I too love the colors she has throughout the seasons! :)

I love her big hair, its all curly but somehow under perfect control- (i'm so jelous) I think she has a lovley figure especially the way she carries herself, defnantly a role model in my books!
Agreed, she looks healthy and not stick-skinny or anything. She has confidence and an easy grace that makes her acting so natural and so easy to fall in love with! :) Her hair is stunning. I have naturally straight hair, but I wish I had Stella's bouncy, fun hair since it has so much personality and fun!

jorja_fan86 said:
It looks like tomorrows episode will be a repeat of Open & Shut, which is a great Stella centric episode. I can't wait :D!

Tommorow 'Hung Out to Dry' airs in Holland :D I heard very good things about it :) And I also can't wait to see 'Open and Shut'. Melina makes every Thursday my day :lol:

kissmesweet said:
Agreed, she looks healthy and not stick-skinny or anything. She has confidence and an easy grace that makes her acting so natural and so easy to fall in love with! :) Her hair is stunning. I have naturally straight hair, but I wish I had Stella's bouncy, fun hair since it has so much personality and fun!

CAUTION! I had perfectly straight hair for 19 years and i was so bored with it so i had it permed and it looked really good after a couple of months and it had settled down but when it had all nearly grown out and i had run out of gel it was a nightmare it was like that friends episode with monica and 'its the humidity!' just frizz and uncontrolable mass of hair! My tip dont get it done unless a) you've a stylist to help or b) your not traveling about living out the back of a car and can afford such luxury's as special gel!

:lol:
ill keep that in mind bluntforce...
her hair is dark brown right? and the length is until her shoulders? (sorry im kinda writing ff right now :p)

ooh! i thought the eppie(tonight) is close to home?

Welcome nickel !.. :)

I love her body and grace too!She looks great and beautiful without being skinny and unhealthy! ;)..

Welcome nickel! :D Great to see another Melina-Addict :) I agree with you Athens, she's not another skinny actress but a healthy one with the right curves :D I especially love the curves :lol:

Hey all! Guess what? I was watching Mad TV and I saw the episode when Melina was on. It is so effing hilarious. I was seriously so happy and my sister was like, "Wow, you need to calm down." But, it really made my day. :D

hey guys I found this, I was looking for some lyrics and just ran into it :p and thought it was curious :D

ProvidenceSoundtrackCover-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back