Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
CalleighWolfe said:

A question: I saw another video in youtube with Melina where she finds 2 guys in the shower (it's in the videos list when you see the guiding light one. I'd put a link, but she only has underwear so I think I can't link that :lol:): what show or movie is that? and is she speaking in Greek again? for me it was a dubbed program or something but I really didn't get what she said :p

Thnaks a lot!!! :D

hey i'm new here :D
the language she speaks is german (i'm german myself so i'm pretty sure ;) ).
actually she is dubbed in the same voice on CSI :D

p.s. i'd really love to see the ellen video too so i'd be really grateful if someone could send it to me- thanks !

Wooo new episode tonight which means new Stella moments. Yay :D! I hope we get a rambo!Stella moment. *crosses fingers*

^^ Me too!!! :D

Thanks for the answer about the video!!!! :D. So that was german?? phew, I thought I was becoming stupid or something like that :lol:. In Providence??? :eek: man, it seems that the show was good ;).

Great pictures!!! :D Melina in a kart!!! :lol: I've always wanted to do that, that's why I watch Formula 1 :rolleyes:

I have tonight also CSI:NY in my TV Guide but I hope it's a new episode.. *crosses fingers* The Dutch TV has the usual thing of 2 new episodes and then they send re-runs out.. I had already 2 new episodes so I hope they are going to continue season 3 :)

Out of all the girls in the CSIs Stella/Melina is the best one, I so totally love her. She is a fantabulous actress and a gorgeous woman.

Stella is a greek goddess, in the last episode of season 1 she came out in this dress that looked gorgeous and she was like "you lIke" to Mac and then she said "i hope my date does too".
I love Stella
She belongs to me.
WHo am I kidding, Stella belongs to Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back