Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I say that video is from the early 90's. It sucks they don't show repeats of soap operas as that's something I would've like to seen on television.

I'm looking for her performance by Ellen like forever :( And I still haven't found it :( Maybe anyone has it? :D *raises hand* I'm so for that '07 campaign!!! :D *runs off to search for Ellen video*

jorja_fan86 said:
Heehee I like how you think :D. I can see it now...2007 is the year of Melina & her huge & creative Emmy campaign :lol:.

I'll get on some signs or something. No, I gotta get on the campaign trail.:lol: I ran for class president once. I didn't win but, I still ran. I think that counts for something.

^^ I use to have it on my computer but I'll check again for you :D.

Ooh pip that sounds awesome! If it ever comes down to sign making I know who to come too :lol:. But yeah, we totally need someone with leader skills to run the "Get Melina an Emmy" campaign but that person isn't me :lol:.

Hey I saw the video!!!! Finally!!! :p

Yeah it's Greek... not that I speak Greek :lol: but I speak Spanish and that definitively isn't Spanish :p

A question: I saw another video in youtube with Melina where she finds 2 guys in the shower (it's in the videos list when you see the guiding light one. I'd put a link, but she only has underwear so I think I can't link that :lol:): what show or movie is that? and is she speaking in Greek again? for me it was a dubbed program or something but I really didn't get what she said :p

Thnaks a lot!!! :D

^ I saw that too, but by total accident :lol:. It seems to be a clip from a film she was in. What she said, I had no clue as the volume wasn't on for my speakers. For those interested type "Melina Kanakaredes" in the youtube search engine. Hopefully somebody can help Reine & I out :lol:.

^^ Yeah well I have no clue either, for me it was an accident too :D, well almost, I just watched all the videos in the list :rolleyes: to see if there were another interesting thing about Melina (maybe the dancing thingy you were looking for :p) and I ran into the video :lol: I was like wtf?!?!?! but the thing that called my attention was the 2 guys in the shower. I was like oh, interesting!!!!

ETA: It's English!!! Or it isn't? :lol: :lol: man I totally suck :lol: she says OMG at the end, but it's not her voice hmmmm. I'm confused :lol: That happens when I do many things at the same time :lol: Oh and the Guiding Light video where she's making the crib thing awwww, it's greek too, right? :p

jorja_fan86 said:
^^ I use to have it on my computer but I'll check again for you :D.

Ooh pip that sounds awesome! If it ever comes down to sign making I know who to come too :lol:. But yeah, we totally need someone with leader skills to run the "Get Melina an Emmy" campaign but that person isn't me :lol:.

That's because *coughs* your a whimp *coughs*

You know that other video? The one where she's fixing a crib, her fiance's name is FRANKIEEE!!!!! :eek: *dies*

The clip where she finds 2 guys in the shower is from Providence, the Pilot :D I love Providence, too bad that there were only 5 seasons :( And thank you Mina :D

Sorry for the double post, but Melina was on a new event :D It was something from the Super Bowl and I think you al are going to like the pictures *giggles* :lol:

Here's where the fun begins :D

And yup, it really is Melina in that kart :D Our sexy tough Goddess :D

*credit to gettyimages.com*

OMG!..thank you so much for the pictures! :D
That must be fun!..Definitely,it wasn't something I was expecting to see her doing!..But go-karting must be really fun for someone like her! :)

Ooh thanks for those photos Soraya :D! Melina looks like she's having a blast but that doesn't really surprise me :lol:. It's nice to see her having fun. Oh, and no problem.

Yep, Reine that scene was Greek I believe. That's if I'm thinking of the right one :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back