Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
...that was so sweet!..One more reason to love,respect and admire this woman..She has a 6 and 3 years old daughters[who must be at least little monster because they are kids and all kids are-in the good way! :lol:]and she is working all those hours at the set..
aktion033.gif

I totally agree. Nothing's worse then seeing some Hollywood mom's make no time for her children. Sure, I'm sure the majority of women want to have a kid but it's good not to have any if you can't take of them. Melina just proves that she excels at juggling work & family time, & I respect her even more for that. It also probably comes from the fact that in the Greek culture, family always comes first, before anything else in life :).

I agree. I can Melina quiting her career as an actress before putting her family life aside. Not that I want to see Melina stop acting but sometimes it's good to have priorities. Personal life & career life should always be seperated, & Melina is doing a good job at doing that.

Great article, thanks for posting Mina :) She really is a family person and she works very hard, I have so much rspect for that woman ;)

You are very welcome :).

As stated before tomorrow's episode is All Access. Anyone planning to watch it as the episode did revolve around Stella but not in the way I like :(.

If I do, it'll just be to provide more fic inspiration. *Still wishes Mac would have come in and kicked his butt but then Stella doing it was making her strong...maybe team up on him?*

oh wow, thanks for sharing the pics and the article..!!!
*sniffs* drat, i wanna see more of her shows/movies...

*sobs* of all the reruns they could show, why all access? t'was so sad... are they hinting something? hm...

but hey melina's performance there was awesome! someone give her an award! :D

Wow, thanks so much for those photos Reine :D! I don't think I've seen them before but if I did, I probably didn't know who Melina was at the time :lol:. She looks fantastic in the ad, & better then some of those Maybelline models today :).

I had those for a while but then unfortunately got rid of them when I had to dump some stuff :( I remember them though. Recognized her right off from Due South.

thank you for th0se pictures Reine! She looks beautiful in them and I love her smile! :)...I've never seen them before..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back