Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the part of the WTF face? :( I can't find it :rolleyes:, yeah I haven't watched the whole episode :p

Tell me please!!!! At least if it's at the beginning, at the end in the middle, etc :D

Thanks guys!!! :D

Reine, the WTF face was a little bit more then halfway through the episode. Anyhoo, until you see the episode here's the photo for some good laughs:

WTF

:lol: Oh man.

Hey Soraya wasn't the first outfit that Stella wore in 3x01 really nice?

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: Nope, she just gave him one of those "wtf" looks. She worked with Hawkes & Flack which is nice as everytime her & Flack do the same case you know it's gonna be good.

That is very true. They have fun scenes together.

^^ I agree. She should definitely do more cases with Flack, as they're the comic relief of the show.

I'm torn about watching All Access next week. I mean, Melina was beyond fantastic in that episode but then again all the violence really got to me. Plus, I don't want to see Frankie's face ever again :mad:.

jorja_fan86 said:
Hey Soraya wasn't the first outfit that Stella wore in 3x01 really nice?

Ow yeah, it was really nice Mina :D Here are some picca's :D

Did I disturbed you 2? :devil: :lol: Just love that brown top :D

I like All Access because it had a lot of Stella and Flack and i just love those 2 together so I will watch..but I agree..seeing Stella being pushed around by Frankie is very unsettling.

I like the idea of Flack & Stella as well. Their personalities match really well & their senses of humour are really good as well. One of my favourite moments was the one from Bad Beat when they were in the cigar store :lol:.

Thanks for those photos Soraya. The brown top is really nice.

I agree det, seeing Stella being pushed around by Frankie is unpleasent. However, the way Flack takes care of her makes the episode almost bearable the second time around. He was so sweet with her.

Heehee no problem. I had no idea Stella was a poker player until that episode but that scene where she asks Flack to break another cigar was priceless. We need more witty Stella episodes. I also loved in American Dreamers where her & Mac discover the skelton on the double decker tour bus & she goes to him, "It must've been a long ride" or whatever that line was. The way she said it & Mac's face after she said it was priceless :lol:.

yeah, I think that was the line, J. Its something similar to that anyways.

She can be hilarious, and serious and playful. :D

Speaking of serious, I just finished watching the conclusion of Victoria's Secret on Due South & holy crap, Melina is so good at playing a bad guy. It was unique to see her portraying a role different from the one on CSI:NY but woah, she was awesome. There was times where one moment I hated Victoria & the next moment I actually felt bad for her. Melina was very convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back