Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wanna watch that :D more Melina *dances*

I have a friend whose hair is like Melina's, and people bothers her because of that, so she gets angry, and I tell her not to be sad 'cause Melina K. is known because of her talent and... her curls :lol:

I like Flack/Stella too, and Hawkes/Stella but my favorite is Mac/Stella :devil: man I ship her with 3 different men :lol:

Flack and Stella working together are awsome :D

Oh Frankie :( s2 just started here. They'll hopefully air "Zoo York" on Monday so I'll have a lot of Frankie :(.

I think Frankie is in no more then 4 episodes, but I could be wrong. It boogles my mind to this day why they would pair someone like Stella with a mofo like Frankie. Seriously, what was the point? Many of us could've lived without the violence :rolleyes:.

Ooh, you definitely gotta see Melina in Due South if you get the chance. When I was watching it I was wondering if it's the same Melina that plays Stella Bonasera :lol:. Seriously, she blew my mind.

Due South was about a Mountie who came to Chicago looking for his dad's killers and stayed and got partnered with a Chicago cop. It's my first online fandom *needs to pull out tapes again* I still have my books and CDs but not my tshirts *sniffle* now I find CSI ship applications to the songs lol

I agree that she was sooooo different there. It was where I first saw her and for a while I had trouble getting that out of my mind lol. I would love to do a crossover fic hehehe.

(Lynn I know you watch Buffy, if you also watch Angel, Stephanie Romanov/Lilah Morgan had a guest spot in one ep, Odds.)

Could you imagine Stella Bonasera & Victoria Metcalf in the same room at the same time :lol:? Oh, and as weird as it sounds I kinda felt bad for Victoria despite the fact that she set up Fraser. Maybe it's cause I admire Melina so much & I cannot stay mad at any character she plays :lol:.

thanks for the pictures! :D...

I haven't seen her in any other work she've done-too bad for me,I know!-so Victoria is an unknown person/role to me! :p

J_ ..nice avatar..

Thanks :). Panathinaikos is number one, follwed by AEK Athens. I refuse to support Olympiakos :lol:. Speaking of which, I wonder which Greek club team(s) Melina supports. Hmm. Anyhoo, back on topic...

If you really want to see Melina do a totally different role from Stella Bonasera then Victoria Metcalf is the one. For those who cannot see the episodes I'll provide a couple of photos...

120d.jpg

120e.jpg

Woah, she looks totally different but good. Her hair & eyebrows are much darker.

:lol: Yeah she does look good.

I wonder if she'll be doing any talk shows soon. Last year she was on so many but this year, nothing :(.

Ow, I was watching my DVD of season 2 CSI:NY today and Melina said something really funny :lol:

She said this, they are talking about the show: The science in the show is great, everyday the nerd in me comes above with all those science things :lol:

Never knew that Melina was a nerd.. :lol:

Oh my I can totally picture Melina with nerdy glasses and.. okay I'm laughing my arse off right now. I really adore the first picture you posted there, Mina. Her facial expression is really funny.

:lol: I too now have a mental picture of Melina wearing these huge, nerdy glasses while playing around with a beaker or microscope. Can you imagine seeing that on the show :lol:? Absolutely priceless but then again, she's still look good.

You're welcome Roos :). Those photos are from 1995, which is 12 years ago. I would've figured '97 at least.

*nod nod* I'm in total agreement. LOL The DS fan nickname for her is Icky Vicky. The only part that mystifies me is his almost going with her at the end...just seems a bit ooc to me. Anyway, I do know that it was to be the show's finale and he was going to die then but when it was renewed after all, Letting Go was quickly put together to tie everything up. Melina is credited there but only appears in flashbacks.

jorja_fan86 said:
Thanks :). Panathinaikos is number one, follwed by AEK Athens. I refuse to support Olympiakos :lol:. Speaking of which, I wonder which Greek club team(s) Melina supports. Hmm. Anyhoo, back on topic...

If you really want to see Melina do a totally different role from Stella Bonasera then Victoria Metcalf is the one. For those who cannot see the episodes I'll provide a couple of photos...

120d.jpg

120e.jpg

Woah, she looks totally different but good. Her hair & eyebrows are much darker.

Did Vicky have a twin sister who died in a car accident, or am I just totally confused? And, she didn't have a gun in her hand in the end when those guys thought she did right? I figure she was just streching out her hands so she could help Fraser get aboard the train.

DS is great. :D I´ve got in DVD but only the first season. They said that she had a sister, but a twin sister...I don´t know! In the last scene she didn´t have a gun. As you say, she was just streching out her hand! :D

Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification :).

Has anybody seen this? It's up on the main csifiles page & it's an interview that Melina did about her family, especially her children. It's so sweet :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back