Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ship Stella with pretty much every guy on the show, especially Mac but that's for elsewhere :lol:.

Woooo new episode tonight! Also, they're gonna show the Victoria Secret episode of Due South in under 1.5 hours. I missed part one but I made sure to tivo part two. It's on channel 48, but I think it may only be for Canadians...

hey guys! missed this foldie so much...
does anyone know what stella said in an eppie where she was taking a sample from a stripper i think then that girl spoke greek(i think) and stella answered back?

and... what other eppy did stella speak in greek and what did it meant?

athens said: yeah..pounds..bolivares..according to google that's the currency of Venezuela..that's where you are from?
Yup :D!!! and you're from Cyprus, right?

mj0621 said: does anyone know what stella said in an eppie where she was taking a sample from a stripper i think then that girl spoke greek(i think) and stella answered back?
what episode is that??? :confused: is that s2? I think I didn't watch it :lol: :lol: well they're airing s2 here so I'll pay attention ;), but I can tell you that she spoke in Greek in "The Closer" 1x22. She told something like "agapi mou" to Mac, well Mina said that in Smacked thread I think :p.

CalleighWolfe said:
I have it!!! :p Man I need a life!!! :lol: :lol:

1x12 Recycling
Stella (putting her arm around Danny's shoulders): If you wanted beauty tips, all you had to do was ask.
Danny: Did you know that waterproof mascara dries out your lashes?

Yup that was the quote :D It always cracks me up :lol: You're not the only one who need a life :D Join the I need a life/Melina addicts club :lol:

mj0621 said:
hey guys! missed this foldie so much...
does anyone know what stella said in an eppie where she was taking a sample from a stripper i think then that girl spoke greek(i think) and stella answered back?

and... what other eppy did stella speak in greek and what did it meant?

Hey hon :D.

I can tell you that Stella didn't speak Greek to that stripper. It was another language & I'm sure someone metioned which one in the previous thread. Sorry :(.

As Reine metioned she did speak Greek to Mac in The Closer. She said, "Ela, agapi mou." which translates to "Come, my love." I'm also pretty sure she said the word "talk" as well but I'll watch the episode just to make sure :).

^^ *sighs* that's the most romantic thing I've heard *sighs*, when I watched "The closer" and heard her speaking in greek I was so excited, Mac's face was priceless. Sorry wrong thread :p

:lol: :lol: yeah guys let's share our love for Melina :lol: I'll join the I need a life club :lol:

So it wasn't greek? but what episode was that? Can anyone tell me please??? *makes watery eyes* Thanks :D

Yep, she did say talk :p. Here's the correct translation:

Greek: Ela, agapi mou. Mila.
English: Come, my love. Talk.

I'm sure everyone knows then when you translate something into English it makes no sense :lol:. Anyhoo, she probably meant it friend wise as "agapi mou" is the innocent way & more casual to call someone your love.

I loved Stella tonight, especially at the end. Her face was absolutely priceless when that congressman asked her to by him a drink in a semi-subtle manner. She was like, wtf :lol:.

[/QUOTE]Yup !!! and you're from Cyprus, right?

[/QUOTE]
Yep..

You're right Mina ..Agapi mou in greek can't be used and in an innocent way..I am not getting my ship self here!.. :lol: :D

^She answered to him?

:lol: Nope, she just gave him one of those "wtf" looks. She worked with Hawkes & Flack which is nice as everytime her & Flack do the same case you know it's gonna be good.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: Nope, she just gave him one of those "wtf" looks. She worked with Hawkes & Flack which is nice as everytime her & Flack do the same case you know it's gonna be good.

I love Stella/Flack scenes..they work so well with each other..they always have such good dialogue :lol:

Oh, I totally agree. Flack brings out the witty side in Stella & I remember in Til' Death Do We Part Stella offered to drive to the crime scene(???) and Flack said no 'cause if that happened they wouldn't get any food :lol:. Oh, and Stella made a pretty funny face as well when Flack explained to her about having a good time in the bathroom :lol:. She's the funniest female character ever to be on the show.

Stella's WTF face is so cute! :lol: I was jumping on my couch last night :lol: Season 3 is officially started in Holland!!!! :D Melina was great in 3x01! :) 3 outfits, I think the most outfits in 1 epsiode ever :D I'll post some pictures when I'm at home ;) I'm now at school :lol:

I can tell you that Stella didn't speak Greek to that stripper. It was another language & I'm sure someone metioned which one in the previous thread. Sorry .

As Reine metioned she did speak Greek to Mac in The Closer. She said, "Ela, agapi mou." which translates to "Come, my love." I'm also pretty sure she said the word "talk" as well but I'll watch the episode just to make sure .
thank you very much for the answer... :D omg my shippy heart's pounding furiously again...I really HAVE to watch that eppy...

:lol: stel's wtf face... I agree...it's so cute... it made me laugh and think... what would HE do if he saw it... :p sorry wrong thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back