Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I just loved how she played off Flack & made the situation hilarious.

Oh, I'm sure Mac will eventually find her & comfort her. It's just that emotional!Stella is hard to take, especially if it's anything like All Access :(.

I think we'd all end up crying if that happened. *nods*

OT: Thanks, Rhonda's fault. :D

She's great at playing off someone and making something hilarious and fun.

Have we seen her play off Hawkes or Danny yet? Danny can be quite clueless at times so to see her make a joke off him would be quite funny. Then again, she's witty enough to hold her own :lol:.

OT: Remind me to thank Rhonda for converting you to the DDark side :devil:.

If anyone is interested there are some new promo pics of Stella from two of the upcoming episodes in the photo thread. They're quite nice :).

I've just remember another quotes :p

1x12 Recycling
"Some days you're the dog and some days... you're the hydrant."

2x20 Run Silent Run Deep
"...and my personal favorite... La Perla underwear. These babies sell for $350"

I love when she speaks about clothes, shoes, jewelry, 'cause it's like she knows a lot about those things, and sometimes I wonder: can she afford those expensive things? :p she always has something to say about them, mostly in s2 :)

I've seen the pictures already!..true..there are great!.. :)

^In the first season I remember that she said something to Sonny in tangelwood I think while she was interoggating him about their salary!>..but..I don't remember the number! :p...

Thanks for the quotes...She has *a lot* of nice quotes but,yeah..is not like I remember them! :lol:

^^ Oh yeah, I remember the salary thig :p Thanks athens!!! :D

She said they both (Mac and her) earnt $95,746.32 every year so she must earn $47,873.16 :p is that a lot??? :confused: I really don't know 'cause we don't use dollars here :lol: here it's a loooooootttt :eek: :eek:

^Not here either..We use cypriot pounds..going for euro!lol :lol:..

From the converter on my mobile it's 38.298euro..a year,right/?..anyway..It doesn't really matters! :rolleyes:..

Ooh thanks for those quotes Reine! I agree, Stella is definitely in the know when it comes to what is in style, especially jewelry & other accesories. Good for her heehee.

The American dollar is worth more then the Canadian dollar so that's probably a lot here :lol:. Thanks for sharing her salary.

I don't remember the exact quote but it was something about mascara :lol: Danny was looking in a beauty magazine and Stella was like: You could asked me for some advice? :lol: It's a pity I don't remember the episode :(

Ooh yeah I know which episode you're talking about but I can't remember the name of the episode either. Was it ReCycling?

Good ole' Stella, offering to give beauty advice to Danny, the pretty boy of the show :lol:. Just thinking of that scene cracks me up. Priceless.

I have it!!! :p Man I need a life!!! :lol: :lol:

1x12 Recycling
Stella (putting her arm around Danny's shoulders): If you wanted beauty tips, all you had to do was ask.
Danny: Did you know that waterproof mascara dries out your lashes?

About the salary I think I made a mistake, 'cause Mac must earn more than her hmmm.. so maybe she earns something like $30,000 a year :p or $40,000 :confused: w/e like CSI_Willows said: she deserves it ;)

Cypriot pound? *shrugs* we use Bolívares :p well Bolívar is the currency :D

^ :lol: It's ok. We can be dorks together.

For making only $30,000 Stella buys a lot of nice stuff. Then again, she has no child or family to support :lol:. Unless she has an unknown love child with Mac but that's for elsewhere :devil:.

I am not sure with the dollar-euro thing I calculated but anyways..
She deserves every penny of it ;)..

yeah..pounds..bolivares..according to google that's the currency of Venezuela..that's where you are from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back