Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve got another question:
Have you seen Melina in other series or films yet? and if so, in what?
Sorry, i´m just interested in that :D

Due South and a teeny bit of Providence. DS was my first sighting of her and it took me forever to get the memory of her playing a bad guy out of my mind when CSI NY came on lol And I still want crossover fic...the muses won't cooperate:(

Wow, I looked for info about "In to the fire" and Melina plays twins there, I really wanna see it now, too but I have no idea about it :( maybe they'll never air it here.

I've only seen Melina in CSI:NY & half an episode of Providence. I keep meaning to see more of her work, especially her films :(.

I'd say giving her a who-are-my-parents storyline would be a lot more interesting than introducing another boyfriend...
Absolutely. :) Although, I would like to see some Stella-loving, since Frankie. She deserves to be happy once again, doesn't she?

I keep meaning to see more of her work, especially her films .
I've only seen her in NY and a movie with Robert DeNiro, in which she plays his girlfriend. Good film. :) Forgot the name though... I'll go onto imdb. Right, it's called Fifteen Minutes. I definitely recommend it!! :D I think you'll be able to find it in your local Blockbuster.

I saw Melina for the first time in the movie Rounders: she had a very small part in the movie although :lol: But when I saw her, I was addicted ;) About then CSI:NY came on TV :D After that I followed Providence, all the seasons. She was so cute :) I saw her also in The Long Kiss Goodnight, also a very small part :p

I saw her the first time in Providence. I also saw Rounders, The long kiss goodnight and 15 minutes! But my favorite Melina film is Saint Maybe. She´s just amazing in it! And I saw Bleeding hearts, NYPD Blue, Due South and of course CSI: NY :D
I´m just crazy about her!!!! :D

StellaFan, you saw a lot! :D Every time when the new TV Guide is in my mailbox, then the first thing I'm going to do is searching for movies with Melina in them :p Too bad that the Dutch TV is not really into CSI actors and actresses :(

Here in Germany it´s the same thing...So I got my films with Melina from ebay or amazon...It´s very easy that way! :D

StellaFan, you saw a lot!
Hence the name... :) Oh and a mod might rag you on your signature. It can either be text or an image, but the image can't be over 220 x 75 pixels. :) Just to let you know!

Here in Germany it´s the same thing...
Oh my God! I love Germany. Do you know of the supermodel, Julia Stegner? She's so gorgeous and she mentioned in an interview that she's addicted to the CSI series!! :D Gotta love her for that.

Oops, abrupt change of topic. Back to Stella. :)

I love how even with everything she's been through with Frankie, she's still so strong and trusting and willing to help her friends("Silent Night"). She's so amazing and her enthusiasm for everything she does is admirable. :D

Thanks for telling me the thing with the signature...I´ll chose another image.

And yes I know Julia Stegner! :D

By the way, I´m lokking forward to monday, because on this day we finally saw All Access! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back