Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: "kodecon" is new to me too. Backwards it's spelt "nocedok" so maybe somebody else could translate it :lol:. As for the connection it has with Stella I'm simply stumped.

I think St.Basil's in an orphange for Greek Orthodox children ;). He must be the patron saint of something that has to do with orphans & children but I'm not 100% sure...

I also couldn't find out what kodecon was, if you search for kodecon with Google then you come by that promo video from CSI:NY for the next episode :lol:

Amd nocedok has no results with Google :p We're new CSI's, trying to find out what that word could mean :lol:

Wow. If J can't figure it out, then it must be a hard one. a link to the next ep?.. Here we go again with the freaky wording and internet.

any spoilers for the next episode?because I am too bored to check it out right out now!>. :lol:

but..we want Rambo Stella! :D

Sadly I haven't found any great spoilers regarding Stella next episode :(. Hopefully they'll have something good in store for us.

Anyhoo, I'd love it if Melina stared in another movie but with her family life & the show I guess she's busy. Still, it would be nice to see her in a comedy or musical :).

I SAW ALL ACCESS!!! :D
This was such a great episode...and such a brillant acting from Melina! She´s so fantastic! Now I could understand, why you were angry, when she didn´t get an Emmy for this. She had definitely desereve one! But as I say, this episode is great and it´s now one of my favorites, besides ´Til Death do we part!

I also think that it would be very interesting to see Melina in a comedy or in another series with her as a lead! :D

We gotta have Stella in the next episode, we just gotta!

Ah you never know, maybe duringa break or something, she'll make one.

StellaFan said:
I SAW ALL ACCESS!!! :D
This was such a great episode...and such a brillant acting from Melina! She´s so fantastic! Now I could understand, why you were angry, when she didn´t get an Emmy for this. She had definitely desereve one! But as I say, this episode is great and it´s now one of my favorites, besides ´Til Death do we part!

You are absolutely right. She totally deserved the Emmy for that episode. We seriously need to start a campaign!

Being the huge James Bond 007 freak I am I would love to see Melina play the lead Bond girl in the latest Bond film, which is out in 2008. They usually don't take big name celebrities, which works to Melina's advantage. They also prefer a woman who can act all tough & that's exactly what Melina can do. I mean, rambo!Stella anyone?

A comedy would work really well too, or even a comedy/musical like The Producers. I've never seen it though :lol:. Seriously, there are tons of options for a versatile actress like herself!

We should go to those producers and let them know what we think :lol: Would be fun we in that building and we don't know Melina personally and we have a new role for her :D :p Can you imagine? :lol:

Did you read about this episode??? I think it's the one with the contaminated blood, that's good and bad at the same time. Good: more screen time for Stella :D Bad: I want her kicking asses not being sick or injured :(

^ Hmmm, I dunno what to think about the spoiler as I don't know much about the episode but I hope nothing bad happens to Stella :(.

:lol: Soraya that would be hilarious. Of course, we'd be so convincing that we'd help her get the role right away heehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back