Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from last night's episode I can tell Stella is a very family oriented person & I think it affects her most when young people die. I could see her try to hold back the tears when she was talking to Heather's mom. Hopefully Stella will be able to learn about her family now...

I'm really hoping for that. I'd love to get some details about her past.

And totally OT in this thread but jorja, your new avatar is so cool! :D

Melina was great in this week's episode. The interrogation scene was amazing. She seemed so natural and she was great. She looked gorgeous as well. :D

Melina does always manage to look gorgeous & flawless. She's the prettiest Greek woman that I've ever seen. Actually, make that the prettiest woman out of all the cultures. She looks amazing for someone her age. I would love to have her hair & eyes.

^I am with you!!..I agree with all you've said!! :p

I finally watched the last episode too!!...She was really great in it and plus she looked for one more time gorgeous! ;) :D

Yeah 40, she looks younger. I hadn't noticed her eyes are green *hides from disappointed people*, til some weeks ago when I saw the promo pics for s2.

Question: I've read in some fics (Smackeds ones :p) from diffrent authors that Stella eats a lot, is that truth? I mean, is there any episode where she says something about it? :confused:

Thanks for the answers :D!!!!

I totally loved "And Here's To You Mrs. Azrael" last scene, too :D

Well, they say that 40 is the new 30 so :lol:. Seriously though if I never saw her before I'd figure that she's no older then 35.

I have absolutely no clue if Stella likes to eat. A generalization is that Greeks love their food but judging by her figure I doubt it :lol:. Seriously though she probably metioned it in an episode so that's probably why people included it in their fan fics. That's just my assumption but maybe we'll find out something if they bring up thanksgiving again.

what is 35 and what 40!!She now looks great and that counts!! :D

..about the food,I don't know either and I can't think of an episode she said something like that..She said something about italians and food in Dancing with the fishes if I remember correctly!!..[hey,not ALL greek eat too much :lol:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back