Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this online & I had a pretty good laugh:

If the old TV character squared off against the new one, who'd win?
"Stella would win. She's just tougher. Sydney would give in; she'd go, 'OK, I don't want to hurt your feelings.' Stella's like, 'F--- that, I'm taking care of business.'"

:lol: This is why we all love Stella.

Melina knows that Stella can kick major ass. I definitely would not want to be on her bad side.

Thanks :D. I found my signature online but I'm not 100% sure what it means. Wanna translate it for me :lol:?

I wouldn't wanna be on her bad side either. I would, however, love to be on her good side. You know, one thing i noticed about Melina is shes incredibly versatile, I could imagine her hosting a comedy show...

I believe she was a guest star on MAD TV quite a few years ago. I would definitely love to see her host SNL one day in the feature.

Oh, and I totally agree that Melina is very versatile. I never watched her on Due South but I heard that she had quite a few people disliking her due to the character she played. Now on this show she's very lovable.

I never watched Melina in any other role besides CSINY! :(

about you're sig. J_ !:I am Greek,but I don't speak greek,I just want to show that I have greek blood and I am a lazy one who doesn't want to learn our language!! :lol:

^ Aww don't worry. I never saw her in Providence except for 20 minutes or so of an episode. I can't find any channels that show it. Maybe she'll do some future work for all of us to see.

:lol: Are you serious? I was browsing a Greek forum & I took it because the person who posted it said that it basically means that you're proud to be Greek & that you would rather die then not be Greek etc. I feel like a moron 'cause I'm trying my best to learn the language :lol:.

I've watched some videos but I don't know from when and where there are from!! :lol:

erm,yep I am serious!!It was cute though!!Don't feel bad,not mucj people understood it! ;)

Watching Post Mortem on LV got me wondering...you think Stella had an inquest after All Access? I'd think so, and that it was found justified, but I wonder how it affected her. At least Frankie didnt' have angry family like the LV case did.

MacsGirlMel that's the same question I've been wondering. Frankie's family, didn't he have one? It's not that I agree with Frankie, cause poor Stella that was the only solution, but I thought they'd mention something about how's the case or Stella being at the court.

And Hi, I'm new to Stella#3 :D

I love her character, I think she's the strongest CSI woman of the three shows :D

^welcome here! :D

I never watched Post Mordem so I can't have an opinion to be honest but what do you think was going to say?She killed Frankie because **he* was the one to make the mistake with that video..And I am sure no matter how guilty she may felt about killing Frankie :([who after all was her boyfriend and they didn't seem to have problems before]she wouldn't just sit there listening to some people she may didn't even know ,yelling at her because she actually tried to save her life!

_I hope I made some sense :lol:!_

I completely understand Frankie's reaction to Stellas outright rejection, and I understand Stellas reaction too, but I actually think that they BOTH took it too far. It was something that could have been solved simply. I'm probably gonna cop a lot here, but I think Stella was in the wrong too, I don't believe Frankie is entirely to blame for the outcome.

I wanna see Melina in some movies; I know she's been in alot. Which ones do you guys suggest?

I don't believe Frankie is entirely to blame for the outcome.
I completely disagree. It is NEVER OKAY to hold someone in hostage. If he really cares about her, he wouldn't hurt her in the first place! He would never do sucha thing. If he yelled at her or something, I would have been a little tolerant... but tieing her up and hitting her. No. It's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back