Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was too much!...They could just break up but don't forget they were trying to get a story for Stella!anyway!! :p

plus,they may were trying to get rid Frankie for someone else! :lol: ;)

I don't really agree with what Frankie did, I would of freaked the hell out if I ever found a website of me having intimate relations. I porb would of reacted the same way if it were me. As for the whole attacking thing...I can sucessfully say I think she was n the right.

Stella tried to leave Frankie, and he insisted and then hit her and had her as a hostage in her own apartment, so I think he was the one that went too far, she only defended herself.

I think she didn't even alert the police or told Mac like she did in "Consequences" last week about her stalker (I think, tell me if I'm wrong), well for me that was a mistake, but well as athens said: she needed a story :p

Knew I was gonna cop it, but I really do think that Stella also overreacted. I think she should have confronted Frankie about the website sooner instead of completely ignoring her. He was clearly willing to talk about it but she brushed him. When I said Stella was in the wrong I didnt mean in an illegal way, I just meant that some of the things she did contributed.

I don't find Stella at fault at all for what happened to her & Frankie. If that gun worked it would be her lying dead on the floor. I'm not saying Frankie should've died but he got what he deserved for slapping her, tying her up in the bathtub & finally, attempting to kill her with a frigging gun in her own apartment.He stalked her as well & that's the impression I got. Stella acted in self defence & that's exactly what a person in her situation would do. Was she supposed to just lay there & take it from Frankie? No!!! In the end she did what was right & I rather her go on & live her life then that bastard Frankie. Oh, and he also posted footage of them engaged in sexual activity in the net. If my guy did that I'd not only ignore him but I'd also report his twisted ass to the cops.

Basically, in my eyes Stella did nothing wrong. She only did what was right & that was protecting her life. Good for her.

I can see some of the things brought up before...mainly why Stella went ahead and put her stuff down and didn't keep her weapon nearby all along, especially after the parking garage confrontation. I wanna say she should have ran but that might've incited a chase and more violence... And why she didn't go to Mac or someone about the website a lot earlier.

But since it did turn out the way it did, I don't blame her a bit either. Even shooting three times, she was frightened and probably wanted to be sure she incapacitated him and really wasn't thinking about how many times she fired.

I don't find Stella at fault at all for what happened to her & Frankie.
Agreed. :) She had reason to ignore him: he posted a sex tape of them onto the INTERNET for crying out loud!!! And then he came into her house without permission + then he hit her and tied her up!

Stella's still a strong person despite this though. :)

^She was, is, and will always be strong!! :D

Stella was with Frankie a lot of time despite what he has done so she must have guessed that he wouldn't do anything[else!]to harm her[physically at least!]He didn't go at her home to kill her,but from the way the things happened after that..Stella had to shoot him to stay alive..

I soooo admire Stella!
I try to be her a little every day
She's the ultimate mix between being a pretty female but also being tough and strong!
rolemodel Bonasera!

SHe does rock. SHe is so graceful and elegant. It's weird to see a chaachter pull it off, even when she's vunerable she holds her head high. SHe makes the char human.

Aphina said:
SHe does rock. SHe is so graceful and elegant. It's weird to see a chaachter pull it off, even when she's vunerable she holds her head high. SHe makes the char human.

I completely agree with that.

Hey, I read somewhere in the board that Stella would have a new boyfriend, and that Melina Kanakaredes said he would be someone we know. So, he'll be a famous actor who isn't at the show currently??? or he'll be a well known character in CSI: NY??? Have you read about it??? Where??? Who do you think he is??? I think he'll be Flack, I'd be very happy if he was Mac, but I don't think Peyton will leave him for now. What do you think guys???

Seriously? That's amazing. I hope it's Mac, but I don't think so. Maybe he is a well-known actor, like Jake Gyllenhaal? Stella and the young guy. *drools*

Stella and Flack! rofl :p I think it will be very funny :rolleyes: But Flack cared for Stella in All Access, remember? ;) I hope it will be Mac, they are so cute together :D Famous actor, hmm *whistles* :p Orlando Bloom? rofl :lol: Enough said, *runs off* ;)

Flack was good with Stella in All access yep,but I think more of a friendship was developed from both ther ''accidents''!!I hope too is Mac but...who knows?? :DThat was something Melina said might happen,[I think]and if it happens I hope we'll see it near the middle-end of this season...too soon for Stella to have a new boyfriend after what happened with Frankie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back