Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowowoooo!Thank so much for the pitures!!I love hat David-Melina-Carmine picture!!All the pictures are fantastic!!I so need to watch that video with M and G..[the picture Cassie posted! ;)]

Cassie said:

woahdude.jpg

Does anybody know where I can get this video? :confused: there's Melina and GAry in it and I wanna watch it! It sounds fun! :D

I have no clue, you find out let me know thought!

Thats a nice picture, and I'm snagging it. :D

I love Stella, she's so strong, and so sweet. She keeps her head amd heart in the right place when most people wouldn't. The actress is beautiful too.

I love the other two pics too. David, Melina and Carmine all look like they're having a great time... Carmine looks so sunburnt though. :lol:

Hi guys! I love the pics you posted! I'll post some soon :) I promise. Real life is kinda taking over atm. :)

Stella seemed to have her rambo side back when she was interogating the suspect. That was pretty nice.

Last night we also learnt that she likes red wine :lol:. I guess she's pretty brave to be in a bar or whatever by herself. The face she made when that guy sat beside her after Mac left was pretty funny. It was like, "oh, crap!"

What I liked best is that she didn't strongly rely on the help of others when it came to that kid. It was smart to see that she waited to make sure that she was being stalked before acting on it. I don't blame her for getting freaked out.

I usually get my caps from csi-caps but the site hasn't been updated with last nights photos or even the week before :(. As soon as it's up I'm gonna post some screencaps of Stella.

I saw 'people with money' for the first time today. I found it kinda boring to be honest. And i didnt get why the girlfriends father watching them was such an important part, but there was the nice shot of stella looking into the little print cabinet thing with the statue of liberty keyring, and all her reflections. 5 times the stellaness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back