Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Happy belated birthday :).

So, based on Stella's short interaction with Peyton, the new ME, what do you guys feel will happen? Do you think they'll become friends or just communicate when it comes to work? I kind've gotten a vibe that Stella didn't warm up to Peyton like she did with Lindsay so I figure they'll just talk in the lab. I wonder how Stella will handle Angell...

I think that Stella's realtionship with Peyton will be professional only. I think that Stella didn't like Peyton but, she had to be professional. I think she will like Aiden- I mean Angell but I don't know 'cause they haven't worked together.

hey i jus found this hot pic of melina n vanessa... looks as if they are best friends :D
hulamoon.jpg

^^ I agree. I think Angell's personality will allow her & Stella to mesh well together & it will also allow them to be more comfortable around one each other. They'll have no problem collecting evidence & interogating suspects. As with Peyton she seems the opposite of Stella's personality so things will probably get awkward. Their friendship/relationship will be professional & I don't see them talking outside work about anything else.

^I agree with you, they'll mesh well. :D and they'll have a professional friendship, I don't think they'll hang out, but they could surprise us.

^^aww cute picture!

Aww I miss the friendship that Aiden & Stella had. I remember that they worked on a case together in season one & they had fun. I can't remember the name of the episode but I think it was A Man A Mile or something early from season one. I also remember from Heroes when Stella had that flashback of running into Aiden on the street & they chatted like old best friends & at the end they hugged each other. I doubt Stella will find another friend like Aiden though but we'll see what happens with her & Angell.

i felt a lil twinge (if you will) when stella had that flash back.. it was a weird feeling. out of mac stella and hawkes i thought stella would have been the one to make sure aidan was alright. Danny was always there ( that we know of ). :(

I loved Aiden and Stella's friendship. Maybe she can have a similar one with Angell. Of course it won't replace Aiden.

Oh yeah, Aiden and Stella, best friends forever. But about Angell, well, I haven't seen 3x01 yet, so I dunno.

I just had to post this photo of Melina 'cause she looks so pretty. The purple of her shirt really compliments her skin tone:

pip.jpg

It's courtesy of the Modern Day Gallery :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back