Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^if it was stupid you wouldn't have csi! :lol:..see the positive thing...bUT I'll come join if they don't air csiny next month saying stupic cyprus tv ;)!..for now,we are good!.. :D

so does anyone have some Stella pictures from the premiere?

J those pictures are soo pretty! I love the tan, and her curls, as always. :D She looks so great. And the shirt.. what can I say about that?

I'm guessing you want that shirt too :lol:. Stella looked gorgeous last night but when I was looking at the caps I could tell that she had a lot of make-up on. I think what that tan & those pretty eyes she could probably get off with wearing less stuff on her face as she's probably a natural beauty. Besides that I wanna raid her clost.

thank you for the pictures! :D...she looks so nice in all of them!..From what I saw in some caps,-I think in some where she and mac and sid are in the morgue,or smth like that-she is wearing too much[for stella always ;)!]mascara..something with her eyes...I believe that *her* beauty shows up when she is casual! :D

im in two minds about stellas new look.. i think she still looks great! the make up.. it looks good on her, but not sure about for work lol it does make her eyes look amazing tho :D

athens said:
^exactly..It doesn't match to the-her work style! :D

I really don't mind. :D And yes, J, guessed right.

chelliyah, happy birthday! Uhm, I don't want to ruin your birthday, but the mods may ask you to pick between the banner and the text in the sig, cause text and sig together isn't allowed. ;) I hope you'll have a great day!

thank you Missroosfox!!! me n carminehave been havin great day hehe :lol:

oh are you not? no one has said anythin to me yet...? ill change it anyways lol thanXz

301_0476.jpg

Happy Birthday chelliyah ;) Have a nice day ;) And the pictures are so cool! Thnx J ;) What can I say about the shirt :p I WANT IT! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back