Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Hunter was yesterday on television in Holland and I love Melina in it, she was so funny :lol: I didn't watch any movies of her either, I only saw her in The Long Kiss Goodnight ;)

I don't think I've seen any either :( Just CSI NY, a little Providence, and her Due South apperance. Also saw her on a talk show once but I can't remember now which one it was. She just had Zoe then and was talking about getting her into preschool and Zoe doing the usual kid "no" thing in both Greek and English lol.

^I watched it a week ago and it was a nice episode!Stella danny and hawkes is a nice ''combination'' for cases like that!.. :lol:But,duh,everyone who works with stella is good!..the last one i saw was necrophilia americana which was nice too! :D

all access-you can check the csifiles episode guide to see the date it will be aired in your country!..at least is what I do! ;) :D

Has anybody a clip of Melina's appereance at Ellen? I've seen some screencaps and now I want to see it 2 :p In the meanwhile thnx ;)

^ Well, I used to have it on my computer a long time ago but the thing with megaupload is that it expires after a certain period of time so now I don't have it anymore. Sorry :(.

Man, Melina must be so heartbroken because Greece lost to Spain in the mundobasket finals. We tried so hard but in the end we fall :(. Ah well, at least we won in soccer today with a score of 1-0.

^hey,still second in the world!...that is something!.. ;)

there are more promo pictures in which she looks very nice! :D

^yeah,is good!...so,you enjoyed your meal? ;)

which are the good stella episodes..which did you enjoy the most for that part? :D

Jorjafan.... I'm sorry for Greece but.... YAY!!!! We're the world champions!!!!!!

On the topic again, thanks a lot for her filmography. I'll try to find some of the movies and watch them.

Athens, the one i enjoyed the most was "Officer blue". I'm still laughing at the rambo Stella scene. "Three generations are enough" is another one of my favourites 'cause we get to see a personal Stella just like "Til death do us part".

I haven't seen all of OB yet but I was watching DVD extras and did see the gun scene yesterday. Grrr lol. And the kiss, they had the kiss from that other ep*drool*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back