Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :lol: Why would she hide? I have absolutely no clue where she is at the moment & I'm way toooo lazy to hunt her down. However, I'm not that lazy enough to not post another favourite photo of mine :lol::

mk.jpg

This is one of her more nicer dresses...

thanks j_...and yes is a nice dress..it flatters her body much although we can not see her standing! :lol:

:lol: True. Here's another photo of Melina:

pimpin.jpg

I totally love her shades and & the way she looks in this pic.

have you checked the pics at the picture thread?there are more captures of her at her last appearance! :D

I am happy to see that new photos of Melina are popping up everywhere and I gotta say that it's about time :lol:. My favourite one is the first shot of her, the one where she's giving the camera a sly, seductive look.

:lol: I think that look works for her best. I've seen actresses try to pout their lips or wink an eye while looking at the camera but the end up looking horrible once the shots are shown :lol:. What can I say though....us Greeks are experts are giving sexy looks to the camera ;).

^^I'll second you on that, because you greeks know how to strut for the camera. ;)

^I'll second you too, she's a natural beauty.

:lol: Yes we really know how to work it. I bet there would be more of us in the modeling industry if the majority of us weren't so short :lol:. Anyway, here is some more interesting information that I found on Melina...

Melina was the one to announce the arrival of the Olympic flame in N.Y. for the Athens Olympics 2004. She didn't manage to visit Greece though, as she was stuck in N.Y shooting CSI.
Despite the fact that Stella Bonasera always wears pants on the show, Melina is a fan of dresses in real life and tries to bring a bit of what she loves into the show.
Melina has two daughters, she is the youngest of three girls and all her cousins are girls too.
Melina was cast in Providence without an audition and all tho other cast members were chosen based on the chemistry with her.
Melina's family is so large that she and her husband invited 550 guests to attend their wedding in 1992.
When she was starting her career, Melina's agents had suggested she should change her hellenic name and straighten her hair, but she refused.
In 1998 she was offered a role in Law & Order, after Jill Hennessey had left the show, but she turned it down.
Her parents wanted her to become a lawyer or doctor, since they considered these careers as "serious", however Melina's love was acting.
Melina has appeared in many commercials : TV commercial for Kmart (1991), Semicid (1991), Rave (1991), Hyundai (1991), Sony (1991), Diet Rite (1991) Maybelline Smooth Result makeup (2001) and Print ad: Lee Jeans, 2002.
Melina was spotted by an agent from William Morris and won the role of Eleni Andros Cooper for four years on the daytime soap opera The Guiding Light, earning her two Emmy nominations. The character of Eleni Cooper was special to Melina, as Eleni was Greek, and her time on that soap opera garnered her a strong fan following. To this day, fans still remember her character.

A lot of that I did not know. However, my favourite piece of info is the fact that she did not change her surname & straighten her curly hair even though that's what he agents suggested. It kind've makes me proud :).

Source

^interesting,very interesting...!thnxz j_....big wedding beacause of a veeeery large greek family!! :lol:
we saw Stella as a role with dress only 3 times I think...what you see is what you see,stuck on you,and all access? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back