Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thnx for the article.. :D A lot of facts I didn't heard before ;) I love the fact about her hair :D And 550 guests that so much :eek: Big happy family :D

Wow, J. Thanks for posting that. Had a lot of stuff that Ididn't know. And wow, she does have a big family.

:lol: Talk about my big, fat Greek wedding. I assume her relatives from Greece attended the wedding but if not...woah :eek:. There was probably tons of lamb and broken plates & empty bottles of ouzo too :lol:. Anyway, I'm gonna post some quotes of hers that I enjoy. It's from the same site where I got all that info...

Ever since I started working regularly in this business, I was careful to save my money.That allowed me to make decisions based on my heart rather than financial need.
Becoming a mother certainly changed me in many, many ways - most significantly was the dichotomy of being an adult, yet starting all over again.And watching my parents crawling around on the floor with my kids - and becoming children again - is the greatest gift ever.
I realized that it's okay to take risks and make choices based on your heart as opposed to your pocket book or anybody else's opinion. I knew I could go after what I wanted most. If I tried and failed--big deal. You just keep going.

Wow, judging by the second quote she must make an excellent mother :).

:lol: I doubt that would work. The youngest I could pass for is for 16, not 6 or 3 :lol:.

I bet Melina is just as estatic as I am of the fact that Greece defeated France in the FIBA world championship with a score of 73-56. Off we go to the semi-finals to take on the Amerikani and hopefully win. If we win that match this upcoming Friday we face either Argentina or Spain in the finals :D.

^oh,and I was waiting when you would say something about basketball!... :lol:

thnxz for the ''quotes'' she seems to know what she wants!..

^ :lol: You know me too well file. Are you watching the mundobasket at all?

I admire Melina for being able to sucessfully balance her work & children. Most actresses don't want to have kids because they're afraid it'll affect their careers but Melina is very smart to know that's not true. I bet she would give up show business in a heartbeat just to be with her family & I respect that. I'd probably do the same.

^^ .... I hope you Greece plays against Spain... I'm in love with Pau Gasol!

Thanks to everybody for the pics. She appears really stunning in all of them and iheartnickcath (Lynn) has given me an idea. I'll mix quotes and pics in my new artwork.

Talking about Melina... how many appearences in movies?

^ Thanks mokis :D. It's nice to have some support from non-Greeks for the Greek mundobasket team. There's only about 9 hours left till the game :). Anyway, to answer your question about the films she has been in...

Into the Fire(2005)Catrina/Sabrina Hampton
15 Minutes(2001)Nicolette Karas
Rounders(1998)Barbara
Dangerous Beauty(1998)Livia
The Long Kiss Goodnight(1996)Trin
Bleeding Hearts(1994)Daphne
Carts(1997)???

To learn more about the films just go here. Hopefully you'll get to catch one or a few of her films. I recommend 15 Minutes but only because Melina speaks Greek in it heh.

What's mundobasket? basketball?

I have to watch The Closer on my DVDs now that they're here so I can hear her speak Greek to Mac :)

today is greece Vs america...will see the winner!.. :D
I just realised that I haven't seen any of her movies...none...shame on me!... :eek: :lol:

^ :lol: Don't worry. I've only watched 15 Minutes & a small part of Rounders. I have yet to see her other films.

At the moment Greece is down 9-6 :(.

*eta* Hellas have defeated the Amerikani with a score of 101-95! Pama Ellada pame! We are off to the mundobasket finals! Bravo! Melina must be so happy.

^ole!...that was a nice game!... :lol:

have you watched the promo for the new season!?anywhere in the video I can see her is great but I love the very last one of it...! :D

I saw another video back from 2004 in which melina is talking about stella,but the background of the character is different :confused: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back