Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you loves your smacked huh?... *whistles then smacks you* theres your smacked.

Yup, it is a nice Stella ep, athens

Where is J?

Me dunno. Probably crying because of that Greece lost the game. Hiding in the corner, but probably suddenly remembering us, Stella and the thread. Then she stands up and gets some suvlaki and sits down on her chair and comes back on the thread. :)

I can see Roos you are informed! :D...if she is eating suvlaki she probably thinks of greek-melina-stella and finally talkcsi!.. ;)

RoosCSILover said:
Me dunno. Probably crying because of that Greece lost the game. Hiding in the corner, but probably suddenly remembering us, Stella and the thread. Then she stands up and gets some suvlaki and sits down on her chair and comes back on the thread. :)

.....mmmmm..... Hope she hasn't got angry 'cause i'm happy for Spain (..i'm spanish ). Though i really like greek basketball.

How will Stella deal with the whole Frankie thing?

I haven't seen all access yet but from the pictures and what you all said here it was hard..and I think sometime they will bring that up too...she can't get over it soon,but probably she will want to be alone..I mean she of course knows that the team would't do something to hurt her,not at all!-but the same thing she was thinking about the psycho boy and look where we are! :(>..But is Stella and she wouldn't like the others to care too much and she won't let them know that she is not actually ok!>.but she is strong and will pull through! :D
STELLA IS STRONG! ;)...lol

I agree, Athens. I know how *I'd* like to see her cope, and how I'd like to see her find, er, comfort, but that's something for the shipper thread hehe. She's strong and will come through quite well but I like to think Mac and his olive oil are there too :grin:

Are y'all talking about the kiss from S1? I remember in an interview that I saw somewhere, Melina said that the kiss was totally unplanned. It wasn't in the script and she just went with it. I thought it was great.

One of the things I love about Stella is how she tries to take care of Mac. They obviously have a lovely friendship going. She's quite a strong individual as well, as we saw in "All Access", and she's not the type to let anyone bring he down.

:lol: You guys are crazy. The only thing I'm mad at is the Greece mundobasket team for playing like crap, but it's all done. I didn't cry at all either :lol:. Honestly, I prefer Greece winning their first qualifying match for Euro Cup 08, which they did, over winning the FIBA tourney. Now, OT...

I wonder if Stella will become friends with the two new characters. She seems non-judgmental so I have no problem seeing her approach the two to strike up a conversation. If those two people are mean they she would probably just talk to them when it relates to work but still, she's a pretty sweet person. She's like the mother goose of the team, the one with the big golden heart.

*pouts* At least you guys didn't have both of your state teams play each other, and then have another two of your fav teams play each other. Crap. I hate football, now.

Stella will be fine. She's strong, she'll get through it, and she has a great team.. and leader..to help her through it yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back