Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too crazy about the style and colour of that dress but nontheless she still manages to look good. My favourite dress that she wore was the red one quite a while back with a slit up the side. Her hair and makeup looked good too.

Here is the photo of the dress in case someone doesn't know which one I'm taking about. Melina wore it when she was a presenter at the 2004 Emmy's. Unfortunately that was the biggest photo I could find...

I bet Melina was pretty choked too of the fact that Greece lost 4-0 England to Euro football/soccer yesterday. I know I was :(.

Finally, I need more submissions for the project. I only received two so far. Keep 'em coming guys and make sure to involve your Melina fanatic friends too :).

jorja_fan86 said:
I think it would be a wonderful idea if we all wrote a few sentences on why we like Melina. You could pm your phrases to me and in a creative way I'll combine the setences into some sort of collage and then after that I'll mail it over to Melina. I could try my best to translate what you all wrote into Greek as well to make it even cooler. I'm sure it'll make Melina's day to know that her fans appreciate her and her work. Once everyone gives their input we'll set a deadline and see how it goes from there. It should be awesome :D.

That's the project I've been talking about Lynn. Feel free to put your input in anytime :).

Who else here has seen the promo photos of Stella for first episode of season three? She has this lovely Greek tan which makes her green eyes stand out and her blonde hilights look even better. It's not fair how one person can be so pretty. Then again, she's Greek so what else would you expect ;).

I've seen them too...
Yeah and I agree ,she looks even better with the tan[or whatever you call it!].. :D
Is all about a week under the greek sun and you should be like that!.. ;)
Another thing I notice is that is comfortable and fine,she doesn't seem stressed about all the things that happen to her..But I thing that would change in the way.. :(

I've seen the pictures but everytime when I want to save them on my harddisk i've got only a white thingy :p I think there's some of copyright on the pictures ;)

I don't know why...
I saved them on my hard-disk and all of them are fine..I even passed them to my cell and there is fine! :confused: :)

Oddly enough I had no problem saving them onto my hardrive. Maybe it's different when you get it from photobucket as opposed to somewhere else. Anyway...

Since the start of season three is zooming in what are your hopes for Stella in the new season? Do you want her to have a new and non-pyscho boyfriend? Do you want to learn more about her childhood? What do you want?

Personally, I say no to the boyfriend but yes to learning about her past.

mmmh..I agree...is too soon for a new boyfriend in her life... :( :rolleyes:
But details or flashbacks from her childhood in the orphanage or foster families would be interesting.. :)

Ow I agree with you both.. :D It would be great if we learn more about her past :D No psycho boyfriend.. :p The Stella-centric episodes are not yet send out in Holland but about 2 weeks they start again with Cool Hunter.. That is season 2, (am I right? :p)

Well, you have no problems with saving the pictures, can you send the Melina ones in this thread maybe? In the meanwhile thnx ;)

here they keep season 2 coming all summer and if I am correct this tuesday we'll have cool hunter too!..I hope they won't leave it for football-basketball whatever..

back on topic...!no psychos at all with stella...pleeeeeease..she deserves some time with peace in her hard working brain!and heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back