Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hops in* Hey guys!
I've been watching Providence since a week, and I like it a lot.. her role is great, although I don't like the dreams she has, when her mom appears.. it's weird :lol:. Watched CSI:NY yesterday, gotta love her smile! *Hops out*

I agree, she does have a very pretty smile. Everytime she smiles her whole face lights up & she looks more radiant and beautiful. Plus, her grin looks so natural too.

I would completely love to have her as an older sister, and I agree, I love her smile as well. It does light up the whole room ;)

chaostheory08 said:
Stella on CSI:NY is much like a mommy figure to all of the guys. Then a bestfriend comes a close second.

Yep, and I think Flack looks up her to the most. I kind've got that feeling after I watched All Access. The same goes with Hawkes.

Besides Mac I think Stella is closet with Flack. They're both similar in personality with their senses of humour, the way the deal with suspects, etc. That being said I wish we got to see Stella hang out in Flack's hospital room, maybe bring him flowers or leave a card by his bedside.

Hmm, I wonder if Melina will be tuning in to the FIBA world championship 2006 that begins late next month? I'm guessing yes 'cause the Hellenic men in white and blue will be competing for the trophy :D.

CharmedHeiress said:
Yup Mac and Flack totally work together. Then again, she has chemistry with everyone. Unless she's kicking their asses.

haha. I completely agree there.

And yea, J Keep us posted! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back