Stargate

Hey, I just watched the Stargate movie again and something ocurred to me... It's been a while since I've seen season 1 of the TV series, but did they ever address why they no longer look all frosty and cold after they go through the gate? I forget if they did?

Erm, no. they don't adress that fact, Baba.
It was just one of the things they just decided to scrap. Perhaps it was a little too much work to do. I vaguely remember the reason they were so cold. it was something about the atoms when they were put togther again on the other side, or something... Far as i can see, that can't really be explained.

BabaOReilly said:
did they ever address why they no longer look all frosty and cold after they go through the gate?

Nope. That, and why they no longer get thrown out the other end. And why it doesn't take 10 seconds to travel across the galaxy anymore. And also why the denisens of other planets now mysteriously speak English. (That one's always really bothered me.)

Oh, and this Siege II everyone's talking about... is this the season nine finale? I'm in Canada, so we're still somewhere in the middle of the season.

No the Seige II was the season one Atlantis final and Seige III was the Atlantis season two opener. The season nine finale of SGI is called Camalot.

I just read SG1 will end to 10th season. Oh well. It's pretty long for a any tv show.
And I'm glad they continue with Atlantis :)

Yes, I read that too! I was surprised to see that, especially since the announcement came right after their much-celebrated 200th episode, but I guess it's time. At least they got word fairly early in the season, so they can end it well.

And I'm soooo glad Atlantis has been renewed for a fourth season.

Perhaps they ran out planets ;)
Anyways... 10 seasons, you have pretty much every storyline used. I hope Daniel Jackson would visit Atlantis :devil:

:mad:I'm so mad that they cancelled Stargate. I will miss Daniel :( more than anyone. Maybe now that he is free Michael will be able to guest star on more shows like CSI L.V. The only episode of CSI:Miami I watched is the one Michael was on. He was so beautiful but so wasted. :mad: I hope maybe he may be treated better on the original. I'd love to see him. :D

Kasey

DaWacko said:
^Wasn't he wonderful in CSIM? He in white pants :eek:

*drools*

WHAT??? :eek: When was Michael Shanks in CSI:M??? :eek:
I guess in season 4, right?? :confused:
damn... :mad: :(
I'm really looking forward to that season...

[/QUOTE]

WHAT??? :eek: When was Michael Shanks in CSI:M??? :eek:
I guess in season 4, right?? :confused:
damn... :mad: :(
I'm really looking forward to that season...

[/QUOTE]Yes.It's the Season 4 episode "Payback". He plays Doug Stets,the fiance of a rape victim who's true attacker is murdered. I agree that he is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS . AS for how he looks in white pants, if you ever saw the Stargate episode, "Absolute Power" you'd understand how he looks. White pants, blue eyes :devil:

Kasey

:( :( I felt so depressed when I heard SG1 is being cancelled. I only got really into it in the last few years, and so I don't feel like its been around as long as I want it to be.

:) I own the Stargate movie though, so I guess its okay. I like Atlantis slightly more then SG1 so as long as Atlantis is around I will be happy ;).

Since the new seasons have been going on for awhile, what has been your favorite episode in SG1 and Atlantis these new seasons? :p

Back