Stargate

Yeah. He's hotter than the main lead guy. And he's so freaking hilarious. Stargate Atlantis is better than Stargate IMO! At the moment. :p

*goes off to watch Stargate*

Okay. What's everyone's favourite pairing on SGA?

Mine are McKay/Beckett, McKay/Sheppard and Sheppard/Weir.

McKay's got the best quotes in SGA, in my opinion anyway.

I guess that the majority of people just don't like it because we've seen him without hair for seven seasons and for him to just appear with hair... it's a bit weird.
I agree,especially in the episode "Holiday",when Teal'c told Jack that he (Teal'c) must shave his head. Now he has a full head of hair. :confused: Now Daniel is another story. I really miss his Season 1-3 hair. I loved that long hair. :(

Kasey

I was thinking the same thing - Teal'c was certain that he had to shave his head then, so why is now different?

Has anyone else noticed how Teal'c also smiles a lot more now. It's probably the human influence, but during the first or second season, he was asked to smile & all that came out was a sort of snarl. Now he smiles in practically every ep :rolleyes:

I can't believe Stargate is now the longest running Sci-fi series ever! 10 seasons :eek: (even if we've only just got s8 over here ;)) It seems only yesterday that it started. When it first came on, I was only about 7 but my family I think saw the movie when it came out, & then watched the series from about the middle of s1, so it was sort of brain washed into my head :lol: (not that I mind now :lol:)

BTW I've just started to write a CSI/Stargate Xover fanfic. I've only got the first chapter done really so far. It's going to be GSR/SJ related with S/P at the beginning. I'll keep people posted when it's done. :D

Hey, I figured I'd bump this thread up. So, season 9 finally started in Canada last week, and I was wondering what everyone here thinks about Vala. Funny, or just overacted?

Hey, I figured I'd bump this thread up. So, season 9 finally started in Canada last week, and I was wondering what everyone here thinks about Vala. Funny, or just overacted?
She has grown on me... she is funny in a "I'm not quite a main character yet but I'm beyond expendable comic relief" way :)

Heh, I love this board... I've found my 'gate ppl... *waves*..

Well, I'm a newbie to all this 'gate stuff considering they randomly rerun any eppy from either show @ any time (bunch o numbnuts I tell ya.. They do NOT understand the NEED for a sci-fi junkie to have all the eppies in order... like I said 'numbnuts' :rolleyes:) So I don't really catch up on SG-1 cos my aunty has like ALL of the seasons (she's totally into RDA ;)) & I just borrow 'em from her... But she didn't really give SGA a chance so I did & bought the DVD s1 *squee* TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!

Just from the pure 'action' part of the whole 'action-adventure' genre it rocked my socks.. Plus I think it's a little lighter than SG1 thanks to the impeccible timing of a one Dr. McKay... He's 'Uncle Sal' hehe... The whole 'community' vibe as opposed to a 'team' vibe in SG1 is a new take & kinda refreshing...

Did they air TLG yet?... Cos like we don't get Sci-Fi in this house *mumbles*.... & I held off on watching 'The Siege' cos I HATE being left in the lurch, so I guess I'll have to wait for the s2 DVDs, which is like a year away prolly... Man that sux, kinda...

I've been watching a lot of SGA in the last week. I've finally had some free time on my hands to catch up. I finished the first season and have watched the first 8 episodes of the second season. At the moment I think I liked the first season better.

I'm very much a fan of Ford!

He's so friggin cute... I wonder if he'll have the glasses... He's soooooooo snogable w/dem glasses...

Wha? Did I jus said that out loud?

Ok...time to dig this up again. With SG-1, I'm still stuck on season 7 but Atlantis. Just watched episode 2x14 Grace Under Pressure. God I just love MacKay and when he does those monologues :D

So I've seen Stargate in season 9 now. And dear O'Neil is gone. :( The new guy, I don't like him, he's like an immature comic relief. :rolleyes: And Teal'c looks awful with his hair! :p

Mmm, i still don't like Teal'c with hair.
Anyhoo, i'm no-where near watching the new seasons. I'm still only up to about season 7 in the original. I just saw the first episode of season two of Atlantis the other day. it is awesome. :D

Back