Stargate

Does anyone know if Vala is going to be in any other episodes? I think she and Mitchell are going to be good for the show--though I really miss Jack. They are so much like he was. Smart allec and everything. I miss Jack.

Just recieved the movie on dvd on thursday. i watched it today and it was way cool. i totally enjoy the series more, tho. however, the movie was good. i can't believe i never watched it sooner, it really opened up a lot of things for me and now i know what happened before the series. there was also a joke in the series that i'd never gotten before.
in the second season, i reporter is gonna make a little report about the "stargate program" and Jack says to him, "just do one thing for me and make sure you spell my name correctly. two L's. there's another Jack O'neil with only one L. and he has no sense of humor."
it's because in the movie Jack's name was spelt with only one L and his son just died so obviously he won't have a sense of humor. :p
anyways.

I'm watching this episode of Tok'ra, however it's spelt. It's wicked! :D Aw but it's unbelievable tho. If this guy )Sam's dad) had a heart attack, there's no WAY he would be strong enough to walk! Oh well. :p

^:lol: I don't remember that

Movie is damn long.. I dislike Kurt Russell so I still watch only James Spader parts... but yeah, tv show is better :)

shush Kazzter. it's a movie

i actually really disliked James Spader. he was... i dunno, just a bit much. Other Danny is better.

I actually like Kurt. he rocks.

whoops. soz, meant tv program. however, things like that often do happen in the movies, tv programs, etc.

besides kazzy.. he's Tok'ra, not human :p

Oh... I do like MS more as Daniel Jackson - no doubt. But I just... like looks of JS *blush*

Oooo Ahhh. A stargate thread!

This is my second obsession after CSI. Especially now that Ben Browder (*drool*) is on it.

I personally like the look and acting of MS as Daniel.

Oooo Ahhh. A stargate thread!

This is my second obsession after CSI. Especially now that Ben Browder (*drool*) is on it.

I personally like the look and acting of MS as Daniel.
So do I. Michael is so gorgeous. Daniel reminds me so much of Nick. Someone who put up with a lot in life and yet still cares about people. Besides Michael has the most incredible blue eyes I have ever seen. Just like my two Georges,(George Eads(NicK) and George Harrison(My favorite Beatle) have the most beautiful brown eyes I've seen.

Kasey

Michael Shanks does have gorgeous blue eyes.And so does Jr Bourne,his played a Tok'ra called Martouf.

I just have seen Teal'C with hair.

I dont think I like it! It makes him look stupid. Prolly cos I've been used to him being bald. It kinda looks like a wig to me... :p

I guess that the majority of people just don't like it because we've seen him without hair for seven seasons and for him to just appear with hair... it's a bit weird.

I guess that the majority of people just don't like it because we've seen him without hair for seven seasons and for him to just appear with hair... it's a bit weird.
I agree,especially in the episode "Holiday",when Teal'c told Jack that he (Teal'c) must shave his head. Now he has a full head of hair. :confused: Now Daniel is another story. I really miss his Season 1-3 hair. I loved that long hair. :(

Kasey

Yeah, Holiday was a great episode. That thing where Teal'c wanted to shave his (or rather Jack's) head was hilarious. Daniel's hair was wonderful when it was longer. i want it back. i feel deprived.

Back