Stargate

Ooohs, my mum bought the third season on dvd on Friday night. Yays! only watched the first DVD so far. but it was totally worth the $50 she paid for it. ;) much better price than CSI these days. :p

Watched the new episode on Friday on sci-fi channel. It was okay, but the whole Ba'al thing was funny. Can't wait until next Friday, they're going to show the 'best Stargate episodes' starting at 8PM!

Lifeboat was absolutely awesome! MS's acting skills really shined in that ep.
Oh yeah. That's why I can't understand why TPTB let a jewel like him get away for a year or why MS doesn't get much attention outside of Stargate. Along with George Eads, I thought MS should have been on TV Guide's 50 Sexiest Men. Both were robbed. :mad: :mad:

Kasey

Stargate is my first obsession, next to CSI :) Have been watching it since it began. It was actually a SG/CSI crossover fanfic that inspired me to watch CSI. Too weird!

Alright everybody, thanks for all the help. I went and bought season 7 of Stargate SG-1 today. :D

It was actually a SG/CSI crossover fanfic that inspired me to watch CSI. Too weird!

Sounds interesting! If you remember where you found it, would you mind posting a link? Thanks!

Alright everybody, thanks for all the help. I went and bought season 7 of Stargate SG-1 today. :D

It was actually a SG/CSI crossover fanfic that inspired me to watch CSI. Too weird!

Sounds interesting! If you remember where you found it, would you mind posting a link? Thanks!
Funny you should ask.. I was just looking for it right now. It was on ff.net and I'm having the hardest time finding it :(

All I remember about it was that it was mostly SG fixated, but dabbed in CSI and XF fandoms (specifically GSR and MSR). Whoa too many acronyms!

Stargate is my first obsession, next to CSI :) Have been watching it since it began. It was actually a SG/CSI crossover fanfic that inspired me to watch CSI. Too weird!
Same here. As a matter of fact,the reason why I love Nick so much on CSI(aside from his fantastic performance in GD) is because he reminds me of Daniel. Both of them at the beginning had a trama from their childhoods. They both had an innocence that was a joy to behold. Unfortunately as events seemed to pile up and wear them down they have become more cynical.No matter what happens to either of them,though. they still care about people. In GD when Nick visited Kelly,he tried to help her despite what her fathed did to him. On the Stargate episode Need, Daniel went back to help Shyla, after she made him go through an ugly addiction. In Serpent's Song, Daniel gave last rights to the pathetic host of his worst enemy,Apophis. That's what I love about both Nick and Daniel:their empathy for people. I also like the fact tat both GE and MS are so expressive. You can see ever emotion played on their faces. That's why I love both shows.

Kasey

Lifeboat was absolutely awesome! MS's acting skills really shined in that ep.
Oh yeah. That's why I can't understand why TPTB let a jewel like him get away for a year or why MS doesn't get much attention outside of Stargate. Along with George Eads, I thought MS should have been on TV Guide's 50 Sexiest Men. Both were robbed. :mad: :mad:

Kasey

Oh, I agree Kazzy...The where definitly robbed ***snarls at TV Guide*** :mad:

I prefer him without hair. Although, i like the little beardy thing he had during season four. i think it was four. :p

Back