Stargate

After watching Thursday's (Atlantis) episode i feel that the group is taking many of the worlds there for granted. Afterall, i think that they're lucky to have at least one race on their side. I'm surprised that there haven't been more betrayels.

OMG. Stargate Atlantis was so good last night! I...have a new favourite character now! :D Dr. Mckay! :D He's so funny! And his name..thingy - the main guy- is getting less annoying...but what do I know? It was the only the 2nd episode which I loved a lot! :D

I loved both Stargates.

My favorite character for Sg-1 is basically all of them plus some guest stars ( ie: Bra'Tac, Jacob/Selmak... u get the idea)

My favorite Atlantis Character is Dr. Weir, Shepherd and Teyla Emmagan.

My favorite episode for Sg-1 is "Reckoning, Parts 1 and 2" and "Threads".

My favorite episode for Atlantis is "The Seige, Parts 1, 2 and 3"

my favorite line in Sg-1 is when O'Neill is about to take a swing a golf club and Hammond is shouting at him" What the hell are you doing?!?" and O'Neill smart assed replied back to him " In middle of my backswing?!?!"

Oooh, i loved Thursday's Atlantis. It was called, Letters from Pegasus, it was one of those little flashback ones where they show random scenes from past episodes. My favourite part was when one of the professors was recording her message and she was saying, "i work hard to make the expedition a success, but even more to please my boss." then we have this little flashback of McKay saying to another professor, "no, you put the initial code in fist then you type in the secondary code unless ou want to intentionally blow us all up, if that was the intention, well done."
:lol: it was hilarious!

That "Letters from Pegasus" was very funny episode!

Then lovely quote from season 2 episode 2 (I promise this won't spoil...perhaps a little, just a little, if oyu think so)

McKay: Oh crap
Hermiod (asgård): What did you do now?
McKay: I ran it through a translation program, it's Wraith.
Hermiod: Crap...indeed

That was so hilarious moment :lol:

Then, I just watched season 2 episode 4 "Duet" and I have to say it's the most hilarious Stargåte episode I've ever seen. I'm not going to spoil anything but it was just wonderful.

If someone else wants to talk about it, use spoiler warning ;)

I'm really enjoying S9 of SGC. Fav chars, Daniel and Teal'c although I really like Cam and Vala as well. Vala just makes me laugh.

Oooh, i loved Thursday's Atlantis. It was called, Letters from Pegasus, it was one of those little flashback ones where they show random scenes from past episodes. My favourite part was when one of the professors was recording her message and she was saying, "i work hard to make the expedition a success, but even more to please my boss." then we have this little flashback of McKay saying to another professor, "no, you put the initial code in fist then you type in the secondary code unless ou want to intentionally blow us all up, if that was the intention, well done."
:lol: it was hilarious!

Another funny when Zelenka explained something in czech (which you can easily tell that it was about Atlantis and what had happend) and then Ford says something "You didn't say anything about Atlantis?" :lol: :lol:

I've been taping SG1, since I work on the nights it's on. I finally got a chance to watch then the other day, I have to say, I like Vala...she's like a female Jack (sarcastic wit). I wasn't sure if I was going to like Ben, but he's accualy growing on me. The part I like best is that in some way, they keep O'neill alive. Either a phone conversation or the characters mention him. So often in a series, the main character leaves, and that it, you don't hear their name again.

Alright, if I had a choice between buying Season 7 of Stargate SG-1 and Season 1 of Stargate Atlantis, which one would you recommend me to get? Keep in mind I haven't seen any episodes from either of these seasons, so the episodes will be completely new to me. What do you think?

I would take season 7 of SG-1. Just for Daniel returning buck naked :p :devil: and episodes like Lifeboat and Heroes. :(

Kasey

Back