Stargate

I read an interview with Spader about his character in the movie, and it was just amazing, how well he'd thought the character out. Maybe I'll go find it and post the link.. And yes, he's definitely hot. :D

Movie!Jack kind of weirded me out though.. after seeing TV!Jack it was strange seeing him all mopey and depressed.

Edited to add.. the link!

Together, or apart? :devil:

Ahem, anyways, for me it's Daniel. Always has been, and always will be, although I loved him best in the movie and first season. And, of course, Whumped!Daniel is my absolute fave. :p
Mine too. Daniel is the best ! I must be a sadist because I love seeing Daniel Whumped . I like seeing Nick whumped too. Daniel and Nick are so alike. I still wish Daniel still had his long hair. Oh well.I guess I can't have everything. Daniel forever :)

Kasey

Favorite episode: 1969
Favorite character: Sam
Isn't that the episode where they accidently go back in time? I loved that episode!
Especially how the hippies confront them after listening into a conversation and Jack's like, "We are not from Earth."
And Daniel says, "We are from a galaxy far, far away." Lol!
I also loved Teal'c's cloths. They were hilarious.
ooh, when the hippies and the gang first meet. The guy says to Teal'c, "So what does that tatoo thing mean?"
Teal'c: "It signifies slavery to false gods."
Hippy guy: "I totally dig that." :lol:

"The war with Canada?" :lol:
Lol!
I also loved how the people at the mountain are interrogating Jack.
Soldier: "What's your name?"
Jack: "Captain Kirk of the Starship Enterprise."
Soldier: "That's not what it says on your dog tags."

Later on...
Jack: "I lied, my name isn't Kirk, It's Luke Skywalker."

:lol: :lol:

:lol: I love that episode. :lol:

On a somewhat unrelated note, any 'shippers here? Jack/Sam? Daniel/Sam? Jack/Daniel? :devil:

Yes, I'm a Jack/Daniel kind of gal. :D

Lol. I'm not really a shipper. But i like the sound of a love triangle between Jack, Sam and Daniel. :]

Favorite episode: 1969
Favorite character: Sam
Isn't that the episode where they accidently go back in time? I loved that episode!
Especially how the hippies confront them after listening into a conversation and Jack's like, "We are not from Earth."
And Daniel says, "We are from a galaxy far, far away." Lol!
I also loved Teal'c's cloths. They were hilarious.
ooh, when the hippies and the gang first meet. The guy says to Teal'c, "So what does that tatoo thing mean?"
Teal'c: "It signifies slavery to false gods."
Hippy guy: "I totally dig that." :lol:

I don't remember that episode, (I may have missed it) but does Teal'c learn to drive a car or something?
Because in episode "Smoke and Mirros"
Jonas asks "Where did you learn to drive that car" and Teal'c answers "Daniel Jackson taught me"
Jonas "Was it long time ago?"
Teal'c "I believe it was year 1969"

I don't remember that episode, (I may have missed it) but does Teal'c learn to drive a car or something?
Because in episode "Smoke and Mirros"
Jonas asks "Where did you learn to drive that car" and Teal'c answers "Daniel Jackson taught me"
Jonas "Was it long time ago?"
Teal'c "I believe it was year 1969"
Oh, i think he drove a little while they were on the road to New York or wherever they were headed. So yeah, i think it mighta been that.

My favorite character is Daniel, hands down.

I'd have to break my favorite episodes down by season. I'm indecisive. ;)

I prefer Teal'c out of them all. He's so kind hearted and he learns things sorta like a curius child. He respects the rest of the team and he's so cool! where can i adopt a Teal'c?

I'm not sure who my fav is, but I agree with you Cat, Teal'c rocks!
You expect him to be so alien, but sometimes he has the most human moments out of all of them.

Yeah. I sometimes feel so sorry for him. Like in the episode, Cor-ai (Season one: episode 15). The one where they went to a planet and a villager accused him of murdering his father.
It was so sad to see Teal'c reminisce himself murdering the man's father. He's done so many bad things but there's always someone who wants to accuse him of something. Not to mention the guys constantly trying to run tests on him like he's some sort of lab rat. :(

Back