Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

Top41 said:
^True! NY's previews are the worst with that. CSIs don't tell you anything about the episode (or they didn't really last season--they have improved a bit), while Miami's give just the right amount away. But NY's basically reveal everything, and that's not good.

Except the rabid hedgehogs. They've not done that yet. I'm still waiting for that episode to come up...

We need those hedgehogs! :lol: :D

Top41 said:
We need those hedgehogs! :lol: :D

I'm wasted, I'm telling you. I've got a thousand weird deaths they could write into CSI. Spork to the eye episode! Death by manic hamster! Stabbed to death with 2700 HB pencils!

Wasted.

The promo for the finale is up here , but you must have the latest version of Macromedia Flash player to see it.

I was just thinking that if it is Flack that gets hurt, we may see some of his family appear in the episode.

I really don't think that we will see Flack's family. They never show family when someones hurt, like in Miami's Ryan's case. Maybe CSI's don't have family :D If you want to be CSI, you must get rid of your family first... Okay no.

Just watched the promo (like million times... :D). So Lindsay was outside when that bomb exploded and Flack was inside. I believe that Mac was inside too, 'cause Lindsay (or someone) said in promo that "There's at least two cops inside" or something like that. And I didn't saw Mac outside. According to all the episode previews, Mac is the one who founds the bomb and who evacuates the buildning. So maybe he notices that Flack's missing and goes back to that buildning and then the bomb explores. Just a theory.

But anyway, seems like it will be interesting ep. Can't wait to see it.

TerribleMistake said:
I really don't think that we will see Flack's family. They never show family when someones hurt, like in Miami's Ryan's case. Maybe CSI's don't have family :D If you want to be CSI, you must get rid of your family first... Okay no.

Well, we know Mac had a wife, Aiden had a father, Lindsay an uncle (lives in Tarrytown), and Danny's parents are both still living, plus he has a brother, but out of all those we've only seen Danny's brother. I doubt we'll see any of Flack's family, if he has any left. All we know about Flack is that his father was a legend in the police department but we don't know if he died, or is retired living in NYC or somewhere else.

I wonder if there'll be any Flack snark or if he'll be comatose through most of the episode.

kkennedytx said:
TerribleMistake said:

Well, we know Mac had a wife, Aiden had a father, Lindsay an uncle (lives in Tarrytown), and Danny's parents are both still living, plus he has a brother, but out of all those we've only seen Danny's brother. I doubt we'll see any of Flack's family, if he has any left. All we know about Flack is that his father was a legend in the police department but we don't know if he died, or is retired living in NYC or somewhere else.

I wonder if there'll be any Flack snark or if he'll be comatose through most of the episode.

Flack spoke of his father in the present tense during season one in the episode "The Fall".

Well from the promo it looks like Mac is in the building with Flack when it blows. Carmine did say this ep kind of centered on Mac and Flack and how they interact.

Must admit I am looking forward to it.

Has any member of Hawkes' family been mentioned? Of all the characters, he's the only one I know almost nothing about (except the 5 years in the ER).

Whoa, that's an intense promo.

Mac and Flack were in the building when it blew, poor Flack :(

Someone gets shot in the vest .. can't make out who though. Pretty sure it's an FBI agent.

Looked like Danny was in a bomb squad outfit.

Im kinda scared to answer my cell now :lol:

I can't wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back