Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I really don't want Aiden back for an episode. To me it just seems weird since she was fired for tampering with evidence involving that very case.

They both sound excellent. I can't wait to see Aiden again working with Lindsay should be intresting. The fleet week episode should be really good, its such a New York tradition that it had to be covered and considering that Mac is a former marine it should make it pretty personal for him.

wwiflyingace17 said:
I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I really don't want Aiden back for an episode. To me it just seems weird since she was fired for tampering with evidence involving that very case.

You have a point! I think it would be weird to have her back, but maybe it will be okay in the end.

I wonder what kind of capacity Aiden will return in? She can't be a criminalist anymore, due to the evidence tampering incident. Off the top of my head I came up with two possibilities:

1. Aiden's new job has her specializing in some area that the lab needs an expert on. So she comes back in a consulting position of some sort.

2. D.J. Pratt is targeting Aiden personally and therefore she's involved in the case. But I can't imagine why he'd wait for half a year before setting his sights on Aiden. Makes no sense.

Anyone got any other theories?

And about the finale: so that's why Flack was injured in an explosion! It's directly case-related. Gotcha. May's going to be a very exciting month! Can't wait! :D

Am I the only one who doesn't think they'll make a big deal about Lindsay and Aiden being in the same room? I mean, they might mention that Lindsay came in to fill her spot, but I don't see it being awkward or anything. Aiden may have gotten fired, but I got the feeling that she would have quit even if Mac hadn't fired her. *shrug* But I think it will be nice to see Aiden again, especially since so many fans miss having her there.

Oh Flack! You poor baby! I hope someone (i.e. Danny) beats the snot out of whoever made the bombs in the first place. ;)

And I can't wait to see Pissed-Off!Mac tracking down the person who killed the Marine. *shivers with anticipation* But that eppy will resonate in my neck of the woods because I live right near Camp Lejeune (a Marine Corps base in North Carolina).

I can't wait for Aiden to come back for that episode. The way she left sucked. They didn't even show the other characters' reactions to her leaving.

I have a feeling that Aiden's going to be the victim because I don't think they would let her help with the case. If she did the defense would just bring up her tampering with evidence and the guy would walk again.

I love pissy Mac..It's very Lt. Dan-ish :D

I don't even think Aiden could come back as a consultant, since due to the incident that got her fired, her judgement would be in question (at least to a defense attorney).
I'm another one who doesn't particularly want to see her back.

I think that Aiden will end up being a victim. And if she does, that will be a very interesting episode!

I don't think so. Not with the Stella S/L coming up with frankie the freak. I don't think they'll have Stella then Aiden both be victims.

Oh, I never thought about that! Good point! They might still do it, though, but who knows?

do u really think aidan will be back at the end of the season cause it seems that the season finale will be huge

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
I don't think so. Not with the Stella S/L coming up with frankie the freak. I don't think they'll have Stella then Aiden both be victims.

Agreed--it would be way too much. I think they have to bring Aiden back in some other capacity. I can't wait for her return! :D

But Fay, I'm with you...I don't think they'll make a big deal out of Aiden and Lindsay being in the same room. It's not like they married the same guy or something. I'll be curious to see how they interact, but only because we haven't seen them interact before.

And I bet Danny is going to be furious and distraught after Flack is hurt. Danny will get the bad guy, I have faith. :D

And I bet Danny is going to be furious and distraught after Flack is hurt. Danny will get the bad guy, I have faith. :D

Absolutely! Go Danny! :D

I really want to see the depth of Danny and Flack's frendship through this. We got to see Flack be there for Danny, now Danny gets to reciprocate.

I found this on the futon critic, I'm sorry if this has already been posted.

Wednesday, May 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: NY -- Mac (Gary Sinise), Stella (Melina Kanakaredes) and Hawkes (Hill Harper) investigate the murder of a man married to two women, while Lindsay (Anna Belknap) struggles with a case that turns personal when she realizes the victim, a young woman dressed as a mermaid, is from her home town.

Here's more

Wednesday, May 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: NY -- When a U.S. Marine is killed in Central Park during Fleet Week, an annual New York tradition showcasing military pride, Mac (Gary Sinise) personally tracks down the killer and discovers he may be a civilian who isn't a fan of the "few and the proud." Meanwhile, after being fired by Mac for tampering with evidence, Aiden (guest star Vanessa Ferlito) returns as the team needs crucial evidence to finally catch a serial rapist, her last case which caused her dismissal.

The final spoiler.

Wednesday, May 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI: NY -- The team faces their toughest challenge yet when bombs triggered by cell phones threaten the city. After a member of the team is seriously injured during one of the explosions, the CSIs work to locate the bomber before he strikes again (Season finale).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back