Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

ok, thanks.
The same sorta thing happened to Carter on ER-he was stabbed then became addicted to painkillers.

...Aiden is coming back!

*runs outside and does a huge jump before running back in*

Okay, so maybe it's for an episode but omg!yey!

Now, writers, hi. FlackandAidenhello!. I mean, wow, this is great. ;)

This season keeps getting better and better and it's ending. :lol: Still very much looking forward to the season finale.

You know, I think the same thing Daisy I see her metting with Mac to talk, then at the end, he'll probably tell her about the case.

ETA: Did you know Vanessa is going to be appearing in a cop drama on ABC the Fall of 2006 called Dritfter.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
ETA: Did you know Vanessa is going to be appearing in a cop drama on ABC the Fall of 2006 called Dritfter.

She better not because she left CSI:NY to go to what? another cop drama? :rolleyes:

yeah, do you know how mad I was when I read this! She'll be playing Georgia Fields. Can you guess what nights it comes on?

The Futon Critic

Scroll down, it gives some info on the show. It's called 'Drifter'

:rolleyes: I bet she'll leave the show like every other one she's been in. I might check it out though..only because Amy Carlson is going to be in the cast.

I might have to check out that show. But of course, I check out every cop show :D Absolutely love Amy Carlson, and Jason O'Mara, and of course Vanessa.

She might not leave that one, b/c with this one, she left b/c she wasn't happy with her characters development.

She should have given it one more season.

I mean, come on. Look at Stella and what's to come in the future for Flack.

Bet'cha by next season, she's gonna be kicking herself for not staying and sticking through.

Yeah. I don't think she wants to do TV, but hey, it pays. But I don't think she left because she didn't want to be on the show any longer. who knows. I think she just wants to try something different. But I may be wrong, I'm not VF.

Strange choice ... she left 24 ánd CSI: NY because she wouldn't do TV and now she signed up again? Weird ...

I'm surprised they let her out of her contract without some stipulation about her not doing tv again for a certain number of years.

All right1 I can't wait to see Mac kicking some Marine haters butt! That'll be great, can't wait for the next few episodes!

^I know. I was excited when I first heard they were doing a fleet week show. Mac has so much respect for the military (as does Mr. Sinise) that I knew this would be a good show. Knowing the suspects are anti-military means Mac's going to be even more invested in the case. Pissy Mac is sure to make an appearance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back