Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

I am wondering if the final episode of the season will only have one case. A main character getting hurt and with all the cell phones in NY, that should be one crazy case.

IMO, while the finale seems interesting, IMO it should come before the Aiden one (glad she's returning and glad that they're continuing the DJ Pratt storyline).

The relationship between Aiden and the NY team and Lindsay and the NY team is totally different. I think if they acted posessive of Danny or anyone else on the team for that matter it would come off as petty.

I think they'd be mutually curious about the other but if they're working the same case, it would be interesting to see their different styles.

HAPPY TO HEAR THE AIDEN NEWS, AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OTHER CHARACTER REACTION TO HER

Tinlvwocsi - please don't post in all caps.

BittenByTheWolfe - I abosolutley love your avatar.

OMG aidan is back!!!!!!!!!!!i love that idea but if she comes back for this rapist it means that mac fail to send him to prison last time!but i just cant wait to see how lindsey will react i front of her!!!and the season finale looks great poor flack!

Gwenyth said:
Absolutely! Go Danny! :D

I really want to see the depth of Danny and Flack's frendship through this. We got to see Flack be there for Danny, now Danny gets to reciprocate.

Agreed! There have been comments made about their friendship being a little less than balanced, with Flack always being there for Danny, but never the reverse. While I think that's the case mainly because Flack is the more stable guy, it will be nice to see things switched around for a change.

I hope the finale is just one case. Doing the two case thing all the time really does get old, and doesn't always work to the show's advantage.

I think I'm there with the "Not The Face!" gang. They had better find a way of making him scarless and with all of his limbs at the end of it, or I'm going to blub my eyes out. I love me some Flack!

Whoa, can't wait for Aiden's return and the season finale. Can't wait for the rest of the other episodes before that. And can't wait for what season 3 has in store for us.

I am really looking forward to Aidens return. I want to see her interaction with Lindsay, seeing as she is now working the Pratt case too.

I hope that with Flacks injury we get to see more of him. I dont want what happened to Martin in Without a Trace happen to Flack. :(

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
I hope that with Flacks injury we get to see more of him. I dont want what happened to Martin in Without a Trace happen to Flack. :(

Exactly my thoughts. I think they're smart enought with CBS not having 2 similar storylines at topshows in one year, but you never know of course. But I'd love to see some development in Flack and that not everything is over after the season finale.

About Aiden, nice to see her back, that rape thing wasn't closed. But I don't see her working at the lab. I think she'll meet Mac or someone else outside the lab and gives them advice. Maybe the old victim returns too, who knowes.

But overall, the final four look all great! :)

Yay! Aiden's back!!!
Poor Flack...
AlyssaluvsDanny, what happened to Martin in Without A Trace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back