Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so looking forward to the next few eps. It sounds good and I like the idea of it running through a few episodes. Glad to see that Mac and Flack look to be having a few more scenes together, I have enjoyed watching them together both in Consequences and the following episodes. The tension between them was well handled, and its nice to see the development of the story set up in Consequences so I am looking forward to some interesting interaction between the two.

Very interesting. And funny that stuff we've discussed here in the past like Truby are addressed in this one. I'm seriously starting to believe the writers do listen to us. Now if only they'd give us some kind of information on Louie I'd be a happy fangirl... Btw, loved Danny walking out of the courtroom just like Mac. Their relationship is another thing I'd love to see explored.

It ties in with episodes 21 and 22 which deals with a suspcious death (Mac had dealt with the guy 5 years ago) in episode 21 and Mac losing his gun and badge in episode 22. It's like an internal trial. Mac is questioned but gets mad and walks out. Flack has a talk with him. Danny and Stella are questioned too. Not sure about anybody else. Danny also walks out. It all ties in with Detective Truby (the cop who took the kilos of black cocaine) and the "suspicious death" perp got released from prison because of Truby.

Adam and Peyton are in the episode.

Also, it mentions that Stella has worked with Mac for the last 8 years.

This sounds so good..... I can not wait to see Mac and Danny walk out... I am so loving CSI:NY this season.....

It ties in with episodes 21 and 22 which deals with a suspcious death (Mac had dealt with the guy 5 years ago) in episode 21 and Mac losing his gun and badge in episode 22. It's like an internal trial. Mac is questioned but gets mad and walks out. Flack has a talk with him. Danny and Stella are questioned too. Not sure about anybody else. Danny also walks out. It all ties in with Detective Truby (the cop who took the kilos of black cocaine) and the "suspicious death" perp got released from prison because of Truby.
Oh my God!! I've always loved you, Faylinn! But that's a great spoiler!!! Thank you!! I can barely wait... it sounds way too good.

Oh and is there anything on the FBI woman...? I'm guessing there would be, but maybe we won't know yet.

1CSIMfan said:
Danny and Stella are questioned too. Not sure about anybody else.
Flack is going to be on the stand too! :)

It all sounds very interesting, I'm very curious how this will end.

Can't wait until all three shows get going again simultenously, they all have great storylines heading into the end of the season.

I don't normally squee over spoilers because I inevitably end up disappointed by the finished product, but I'm going to squee now. I'm thrilled beyond reason that Truby and "Consequences" haven't been forgotten. I'm unsurprised that Mac is going to throw a diva bitchfit when the shoe is on the other foot; in my experience, those who flaunt their moral convictions the loudest hate to have them questioned. I wonder if the experience will cause Mac to re-evaluate the way he treats his subordinates and colleagues.

I also wonder if Flack "talks to him" is TV for reads him the riot act for not being able to eat the same sanctimony pie he so regularly dishes out.

this has probably been answered, and if it has--I didn't see it and I am sorry.
When is the crossover episodes? For both shows? I don't watch Cold Case (it never caught my eye), so I don't even know when it comes on.

and thanx for all the great spoilers. :)

Wait, why are y'all thanking me when 1CSIMfan brought those spoilers? :lol: *basks in the misguided glow* :p

Dunno about the episode with the crossover, peanut, I never saw anything about that in the spoilers.

I also wonder if Flack "talks to him" is TV for reads him the riot act for not being able to eat the same sanctimony pie he so regularly dishes out.
Er, it doesn't really seem like it, but you never know. :)

Well THIS IS MY THEORY (NOT A SPOILER) about Stella's real identity :p (you guys didn't ask, but I want to share it :lol:)

I think they were twins :p, and one of them (Stella) was kidnapped when she was 4 or something, and now her twin was murdered in Philadelphia (that's how Stella's DNA is on that jacket, in fact that's her sister's DNA), Stella is from Philadelphia too but she ended up in New York 'cause the guys who kidnapped her just lost her *shrugs* :D.

Yeah it sounds horrible, but well :D

It's actually not a bad theory except for the part about the kidnapper losing her. I suspect she *was* a twin, and the sister was sold on the black market, while Stella got the orphanage.

I just hope he's reinstated and all by the end of it. PS what ep are we up for next?

*does kinda like that Stella theory*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back