Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I forgot to say that Stella and Mac already knew. I guess that is because Mac is her boss and she kinda freaked on a crime scene/medical examination on Stella, so that's how she knew.

Yes, she did, but nowhere in her wooden clot of who-gives-a rat's-ass exposition did she say that she wanted anyone from the lab involved. In fact, by going to Montana on his love quest(love quest, baby), Danny is demonstrating obsessive behavior better suited to the perps he catches and selfishly disregarding her wish for privacy. Once again, it's all about him(hey, continuity, at least).

This romance is a trainwreck. Period.

dutch_treat said:
I've been skipping through some threads and while reading the 'Angell' thread I suddenly got the impression that perhaps the D/A scene and the phonecall were cut out because of Emmanuelle's schedule. Perhaps they did want that triangle to happen, but she just wasn't available anymore.

I've been thinking the same thing. It looks like Emmanuelle's been busy working on other projects, and that might explain why they had to cut those scenes. Too bad, I still think D/A has a lot more potential.

What hapens in episode 19? I noticed a couple of people mention something has to happen with Danny going to the trial to make episode 19 more believable?? I'm slightly curious?

Oh right thanks!!I just don't understand why he has to go to Montana to make him working on a case with Lindsay more believeable!
Sorry! I'm not quite with it today!

Okay, So Danny will be going to Montana...Sounds interesting...

I'm really not reading all the spoilers because it might "spoil" me..hehe..

MichelleK said:
Oh right thanks!!I just don't understand why he has to go to Montana to make him working on a case with Lindsay more believeable!
Sorry! I'm not quite with it today!

What I think dutch was saying was, in episode 19 they're kind of back to season 2 Danny & Lindsay (the bantering, the funny cases) and that they seem more comfortable with each other. So, if Danny goes to MT, then he'll know everything about Lindsay (her past, etc.) so, they can be I dunno .. friends again, I guess.

Ahh that makes alot of sense! I didn't mind season 2 Danny/Lindsay at all so maybe if the episodes are well written I could back to kinda liking their friendly relationship again.
Thank you for clearing it all up!

From what I've seen of episode 19, it doesn't look like there's any tension between Danny and Lindsay at all. Maybe it's the relief of finally getting her past put behind her and the fact that Danny will hear firsthand all about it. She'll have no more secrets and that should make their working relationship easier than it has been all season. I'm just gonna ignore any other kind of relationship. :rolleyes:

Even though I still don't want Danny to go, I'm sure it will happen, so I'd rather see them back to actually getting along in ep 19 (and maybe we'll get back the Lindsay of Bad Beat and Stuck on You). It may as well be the Lindsay I can tolerate.

^^I agree and Allstar you were right, that was totally what I meant.

Danny should not be racing off to Montana to play white knight to an unappreciative Lindsay
What I understand from the spoilers is that in the end she's quite happy that her 'knight' did show up, because it finally :p made her realise she needed someone to be there for her.

1CSIMfan said:
From what I've seen of episode 19, it doesn't look like there's any tension between Danny and Lindsay at all. Maybe it's the relief of finally getting her past put behind her and the fact that Danny will hear firsthand all about it.

that's exactly what i mean if he doesn't go then the writer's would have to have another tensioned convo between them!!! (if you get me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back