Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Stella Told Hawkes at some point, they've been pretty close even before the I'll -come-come-pick-you-out-from-jail thing, on the promo he looked concerned as he probably witnessed the whole situation and he'll want to get an update on Stella, so it does make sense. Gosh, these spoilers sound really terryfing...

Are you sure there are 25? Most CSI seasons only have 24 (with the exception of CSI in s. 5 and Miami last year I believe).

Top41 said:
Are you sure there are 25? Most CSI seasons only have 24 (with the exception of CSI in s. 5 and Miami last year I believe).

I think I read at Futon Critic that there were 24... I could be wrong though.

I seriously don't think I can stand to read another post about who it might be that Stella spills her secret to. :p

In the future, either share spoilers or don't. No more of this teasing "I know who it is but I'm not going to tell." I get that you guys are worried about giving away too much, but if you seriously think something's too big to share, it's better not to give out any info about it at all than giving away half of the info and teasing that there's more...and not sharing it. Thanks. :)

Well, according to the Futon Critc, when it comes back on, they are going to air the remaining 6 episodes without any breaks. The season ender should air May 16.
So... we have 6 episodes left and there isn't another break after we're back on episode 19?

I'm a little unsure and was wondering if someone could clear this up for me. Thanks.

no, there are 9 episodes left (16-24). We get 16-18 this month, ep 18 being on February 28th. Then we have five weeks of reruns, and then on April 11th (I think), they show episode 19. The five remaining episodes air without reruns until May 16th. (I guess it all adds up. :lol:)

2/14: 3.16 Heart of Glass
2/21: 3.17 The Ride In
2/28: 3.18 Sleight Out of Hand

4/11: 3.19 A Daze of Wine and Roaches (I think that's the title)
4/18: 3.20
4/25: 3.21
5/2: 3.22
5/9: 3.23
5/16: 3.24 Season Finale!!!

it's better not to give out any info about it at all than giving away half of the info and teasing that there's more...and not sharing it. Thanks.
Ah, I don't think that was the original intention. It kind of turned into 'I'm not telling' because the tv guide revealed that Stella told Mac, and that wasn't in the spoilers, so someone questioned it, and the question of who else she told came up. I don't think there was any intention of mentioning any part of the situation initially, until the tv guide blurb came out. ;) But anyway, point taken. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back