Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
dutch_treat said:
I just knew that Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, Robespierre and THE guillotine were going to be there :D

Jeweled roaches? wierd...GRISSOM! lol

Who's Robespierre? Am I the only one who intially read that as robospanker? ROFL!!

^I'm guessing it will be 24 again.

MacsGirlMel said:
Who's Robespierre? Am I the only one who intially read that as robospanker? ROFL!!
LOL Robespierre was one of the leaders of the French Revolution...no robospanker there... :lol:

19 sounds interesting!

As for filming, the shows film continuously until going on hiatus at the end of April. There aren't any breaks--it's more or less like a regular job, save for weird hours and the early summer hiatus.

I'm slightly confused about Anna's pregnancy! The baby bump is not visibly noticeable in People With Money and then nolittle than a few episodes later.. boom there's quite a bump. Do they film in order or randomly. I was just wondering when Anna's maternity leave started and ended!!

^Parts of the eps are filmed in NY out of order (outdoor scenes and the like) several times a year. That probably explains why Anna looked further along in her pregnancy in some scenes than others.

March sounds about right. Each episode takes about a week to film, so with only 6 episodes left, they have plenty of time. Anna may be in ep 18 but she clearly doesn't do anything more

there are 25 episodes in this season. over here in teh tv guides they always put which episode out of how many is airing that night, so last night we had 2/25 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back