Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

The Flack in the the hospital question is one I've been thinking about lately too. It looked to me like had it not been for Mac, Don might not be alive at this point. He might have bled out before the EMTs got to him with that severed artery. So eventually Flack is going to wake up and find out that Mac saved his life. For those of you who like to explore the relationships between the male characters, this one should be really interesting. I could actually write a short fic on this particular theme. Maybe I will! Imagine the whole concept of Don realizing that he owes Mac his life. Now there's a story!!!

lyne

Cool. You should definitely go ahead and write it. :) This is sure one of the stories I hope TPTB won't forget...

There's no doubt about it that Flack wouldn't be alive if it weren't for Mac but Mac's not the type of guy who would want much said about it. He definately wouldn't want to be in the spotlight. Besides, how will Flack find out if Mac or the docs don't tell him? Nobody else knew. I would like to see Flack find out what Mac did but I don't know how they would handle it. Mac wouldn't want the praise and Don would know that.

^I agree! I think Mac would just see it as part of his job. He's still a Marine at heart - his troops are his responsibility. I hope they address it at some point, if for no other reason than to give Eddie and Gary some great scenes.

(allegedly) knowing those two the way that we think we do, they might just aknowledge the whole "I-saved-your-life-with-a-shoelace-like-MacGyver" issue with a gruff, "Thanks, Mac," and move on.

The doctor's will know what Mac did - or at least they'd have figured it out when they removed the shoelace <g>
Mac will know. I'm guessing he'll have had to file some sort of report on the incident, and I can't see him leaving details out. I mean, he'll probably just state the facts, but anybody reading it will realize that he saved Don's life.

I'm wondering if maybe Don would be curious enough to go through the case file when he's back at work, just to see what really happened. (hmm, I spy a plot bunny!)

Count me amongst those who are curious to see what, if any, change that Flack/Mac's relationship undergoes next season. I think that could be pretty interesting.

RE: Danny/Lindsay and her backing off, does anyone think maybe she has a significant other back home in MOntana who she had to get away from for some reason, possibly even a husband who she's not divorced from, yet? (That would explain her hidden secret). In "Stealing Home" she was looking at pictures of herself and friends from back home on the computer, there was a guy in one of the photos with her. Could have been a brother, but could have also been a boyfriend/husband... just a thought.

"Count me amongst those who are curious to see what, if any, change that Flack/Mac's relationship undergoes next season. I think that could be pretty interesting." I'm with you on that one, MBGrissom, and I did write my fic about it and I think it turned out well but I got scolded for posting a new thread with a link to it so I pretty much got my bubble burst on that. But if you should want to read *my* take on it, here's the link to the story:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=894424&an=0&page=0#Post894424

It's the first fan fic I have EVER written, I usually don't go in for this kind of stuff but that episode really made me think...

oh and since I'm not as up on all the episodes as you all are I'm going to look for info on the deal with Flack and his Dad!

Hi i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this seen as i'm not sure if it's a real spoiler,i know that sounds kinda dense, but anyways...
There was a fic on ff.net(sorry don't know how to post a link,it was on page 2 or 3 if your'e interested) and the author said they wrote the fic based on spoilers they'd heard for season 3.It involved Stella saying she was leaving and Mac having a new girlfriend.I know most of the talk has been about D/L(Grrr :() but i just wondered if you guys have heard anything?Don't mean to alarm any M/S fans :) it's probably not very reliable.Take it with a pinch of salt ;) Just thought i'd let you know as i couldn't see anyone had mentioned it.

Well I heard the Mac/girlfriend thing before, I think it was in the previous spoiler thread, but I haven't seen anything of it. Stella leaving is new for me, although I read something about difficulties around Frankies dead. Maybe that could be it. But I can't really remember were I read it.

Personally I would prefer some more Flack/Mac interaction after what happend in the season 2 finale.

Uhm... interesting. I remember reading something about a girlfriend weeks ago, name was Paige or something but Stella leaving? Why would she consider something like that? It doesn't even have anything to do with Frankie's storyline... *ponders*

Here's some info from the latest TV Guide (Carmine, Eric from LV and Adam from Miami are on the cover)
DIRECT QUOTE:

"Viewers will get to see Danny's romance techniques this season, when he and Lindsay take their flirtation to the next level. 'We were supposed to have an intimate scene last season but it got cut,' Giovinazzo says. Adds Zuiker, 'They will have an interesting moment coming up in the first four shows.'"

audrina said:
Here's some info from the latest TV Guide (Carmine, Eric from LV and Adam from Miami are on the cover)
DIRECT QUOTE:

"Viewers will get to see Danny's romance techniques this season, when he and Lindsay take their flirtation to the next level. 'We were supposed to have an intimate scene last season but it got cut,' Giovinazzo says. Adds Zuiker, 'They will have an interesting moment coming up in the first four shows.'"

I think I might cry. I remember that we had heard there was supposed to be something last season, but it never showed up - now we know why!

Please no flames, I'm just expressing my opinion on the spoiler.

Back