Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Orison said:
An intimate scene??? I'm glad they cut it, it would've been a little too soon...

I agree. I'm glad they didn't tack it onto CotP ... that eppy was already packed with action and emotion. Oh, and I'm not bothered, Springmoon, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I just posted it because I thought some might be interested ..........

There was absolutely NO space for something like that in COTP, glad they made the right decision.

Interesting moment? Well, we're up to episode 3 so I wonder what's going to happen in #4...

This is seriously a high school romance gone wrong. If this scene actually does play out, I'm tempted to move over to FOX because I won't be able to watch anything on this channel.

I don't care if you think it's stupid that I would do such a thing but if my show is going somewhere I don't want it to go, I'm not bothering in watching.

It makes me sad.

Orison said:
There was absolutely NO space for something like that in COTP, glad they made the right decision.

Interesting moment? Well, we're up to episode 3 so I wonder what's going to happen in #4...

Heh, an interesting moment can be anything - a look, a touch, or more. We may just be seeing additional information on the spoilers from the same hostage eppy?

Springmoon said:
Heh, an interesting moment can be anything - a look, a touch, or more. We may just be seeing additional information on the spoilers from the same hostage eppy?

I agree, which is why I'm curious.

Considering episode 2 ends right after Danny finds Lindsay and towards the end of episode 3 there's the 'confrontation', I'd say there's either something during episode 3 or we have to wait for number 4.

no flaming me here please. but i'm really disappointed that this is the continuity of the 1st 4 episodes. Danny/Lindsay.
I'm all for character development, but a romance tragedy thing (high school style tuesdaymorning:) ) should be a bit further on in the season rather than at the very beginning of a season.

i'm not explaining this very well, but i can't seem to word it at the moment!

Hopefully from what we've heard of the spoilers so far and from what Anthony Zuiker said in TV Guide (which I got in the mail today), about them having an "interesting moment" in the first 4 shows, that will be the end of it. Since I've never seen an ounce of chemistry between them, maybe it will fizzle out by episode 4 and they will be over it.

There was another quote from Carmine in the TV Guide that says: "It's the whole country girl vs. city guy kind of foreplay thing with us," Giovinazzo says of Danny and Lindsay.

Also, the thing about Stella leaving. I think the spoiler may have been about Mac having a girlfriend and the fanfic author just took it a step further. One little spoiler can contribute to a lot of fiction.

1CSIMfan said:

Also, the thing about Stella leaving. I think the spoiler may have been about Mac having a girlfriend and the fanfic author just took it a step further. One little spoiler can contribute to a lot of fiction.

I agree. I had the same feeling, and have heard nothing about Mac in the romance department. As for DL, I don't think it's going to move that fast, I just think there will be some progression. I don't think they're going to be "doing it" and engaged by eppy 4! ;)

Orison said:
I'd say there's either something during episode 3 or we have to wait for number 4.
Zuiker said it happens in the first 4 episodes, so...ah, need new spoilers!!! :(

Hmmmm, veeeery interesting. I'm really curious about what's going to happen now. Now he's said it for real in an interview ... so, I think the chances that something majorly D/L is going to happen is pretty big.

Unless it turns out to be another overblown spoiler like what happened for the finale. :p

The new issue of TV Guide also says "Don't close the case on a possible crossover episode featuring stars from all the CSI series." hmmmm...wonder if that will ever actually happen?

1CSIMfan said:
The new issue of TV Guide also says "Don't close the case on a possible crossover episode featuring stars from all the CSI series." hmmmm...wonder if that will ever actually happen?

That would be awesome! Or at least have a Vegas/NY crossover. Miami has crossed over with both, I think it's about time that Grissom and Mac meet each other.

I love crossovers, would be great. Although I read lately that the producers from LV an NY weren't the biggest friends. Well you'll never know of course, I would love it.

I can't help but wonder what would happen if Grissom and Mac met. It would definitely be interesting. I wonder if they'd like each other, and how they'd get on. If they'd each approve of how they lead their CSI teams.

As for all the DL spoilers...

I've been expecting it, and I've been privy to my own spoilers. I won't stop watching the show, as some people have vowed, but it will definitely take away from the CSI:NY I love.

Back