Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Top41 said:
Maybe because turning a formerly tough character into a weepy mess isn't that appealing or interesting to many of us. The Stella I knew wouldn't have issues with killing Frankie. The way they've totally assassinated the character of Stella is something I've ranted about many a time.

Well, maybe I'm the only one here who believes this but someone who is as tough as Stella is capable of breaking down. It's only natural for her to be haunted by the thoughts of what happened between her and Frankie. The bastard tied her up, slapped her, stuck her in the bathtub, jumped her and if it wasn't for that safety on the gun or whatever Stella would be dead. Stella isn't some stone cold killer so she would naturally think about what happened, even though it wasn't her fault. If she was grabbed by her wrists and thrown on the bed then yeah, I can show how it was forgetton but she was beaten in the most brutal manner. I would not be surprised if she had to work on a case similar to this and then at the end of the episode she would sit in a corner and cry. The pain that she's showing makes her human. She could only bottle so much inside her before she loses it and hurts herself & everyone around her. Because I adore Stella so much I don't want to see her in pain but it's a typical human reaction to have the memory of what took place stuck in the back of your mind. The writers have to do more then make her look uncomfortable when she's holding a gun as they've done in the past. Whether we see the emotional impact or what took place being further investigated it has to happen. I'll admit that I don't want to think about what happened again but it's only fair to continue on so that Stella seems real, not some character on televison who can move on 'cause if I was her I'd be pretty trumatized.

I think we're just discussing what we think of the spoilers, some people won't be too happy about what's been found out and other people will be over the moon. Each to their own! I just can't wait for the season to start, but as it won't begin in England till Feb '07, I'll have to live vicariously through this board!!

Top41 said:
Gee, let's go for every cliche in the book. :rolleyes: Halfway through the season Danny is going to end up in danger and Lindsay is going to realize how much she loves him.

*LOL* That was -exactly- my thought last night as I was thinking about this whole situation. It's what would happen in every decent fanfic, they may seriously consider it...

For those who haven't actually read these items, keep this in mind: These are not "spoilers" released by CBS. This site advertises guest-starring roles needed for the show, and prints the lines these roles include. The DL stuff just happened to be on the same script page as some of the lines for these guest stars. There is much more I'm sure for each of these episodes discussed - I'm sure we'll see more of Flack, Hawkes, etc than is indicated.

Well, that's an excellent point audrina. ;) I've been curious as to exactly where these 'spoilers' came from, so that clears things up a bit. :)

I love discussing the spoilers, sometimes talking them into the ground, of course :lol:, but at the same time I don't think an episode can ever be completely 'spoiled.' No matter how much I know about what's going to happen, I'm still really excited to see the episode itself, because there are always things that we don't know beforehand. ;)

It sucks that you have to wait until February for the new season, sarramaks--that makes September seem a whole lot closer! :lol:

Faylinn said:
I don't think an episode can ever be completely 'spoiled.' No matter how much I know about what's going to happen, I'm still really excited to see the episode itself, because there are always things that we don't know beforehand. ;)
I totally agree. Even if we know the entire storyline (which we never do), it's the details that make or break an episode - the dialogue, the delivery, facial expressions, etc. It's all in the nuances that aren't revealed when an episode is spoiled. No matter how much you think has been revealed ahead of time, you still have to actually watch the episode to get the full flavor.

Exactly. I'd read all the recaps and summaries and stuff about Charge of this Post, before I saw it, and it was still surprizing to me.

I'm glad it are only bits and pieces, because otherwise I would know everything and the episode would be pretty boring to watch. I had that once with and Without a Trace episode (love that show too), I had the feeling I knew everything already, so it was just like, mmm, I knew that.

So I'm glad it's just a few details, altough I hope there will be some more info about other characters. But if that's not available, than so be it. Than I'll wait until september, at least we have something :)

gudari said:
Kimmychu said:
It sounds to me like that ending to episode 3 is the TPTB's way to end the D/L issue. Or at least, give a resolution that'll appease most fans, including the D/L shippers.

Well, it's not gonna appease me (NOT a DL shipper! argh). I just see it as a betrayal to Danny's character. from what we've seen, Lindsay was the pursuer, prying about information while investigating Aiden's murder, batting her eyelashes hearing about the "crush", cornering him every chance she got (just thinking about those scenes makes me cringe). Not to mention, that it is Danny who is the babe in this "pairing" and it'd be logical for her to chase after him. What I want to see is him turning her down once and for all. Or even better, to see this whole idea buried deep and forgotten. One can wish, right? :/

(No offense to Lindsay fans) God! Just when Lindsay's okay for me, she's NOT! Forgive me, she took Aiden's position, and practically fans paired her up to any possible man in the cast (the character), then to make her investigate Aiden's case? Bushllit!

She made Danny a Stone Cold Playa and practically kisses Mac's ass in any possible way.

Like I said: No offense to Lindsay fans. :p

I'm another of the ones that still finds it interesting no matter how spoiled I am. I try to get my hands on every spoiler I can before an episode of a show airs lol. Heck, Angel used to have a 'wildfeed' or ep summary which someone transcribed somehow from the transmission of the show to the networks, and I'd read the entire ep rundown before watching.

I'm okay with the D/L stuff because I kinda ship them but I really want more Smacked stuff to show up as the show goes on.

I'd read all the recaps and summaries and stuff about Charge of this Post, before I saw it, and it was still surprizing to me.
No kidding! I knew that Flack was going to be injured, but when I actually saw Mac run up to him in the building, my reaction was something like, "OMG! There's a hole!!" :lol:

But yeah, the spoilers are great, and they make waiting a little bit easier, but like MrsG says, in the end it's down to the actors' performances to make the show spectacular. ;)

*cough* I don't suppose there's anything else we might find interesting in the way of spoilers, my friends? ;) I'm not picky, I'll take whatever bits and pieces you dish out. :p

Don't worry, as soon as something new comes up I'll share it with you guys. ;)

And yeah, I can read all the spoilers I want (and I need to, living on the other side of the world, they keep me sane) but I'm still surprised when I watch the actual eppys.

You're right. We'll be able to see season2 only in Autumn, when probably they would finish shooting season3 in US :(
So we must read spoilers to be able to read all other threads :rolleyes:

There was a show I used to watch that is no longer on the air where the spoilers pretty much consisted of an outline of the entire episode. But it didn't ruin it for me because the nuance that the actors and directors bring to the episode bring it to life in a way that the spoilers never can. Keep 'em coming! They stimulate my imagination in great ways!

Back