Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Well I heard the Mac/girlfriend thing before, I think it was in the previous spoiler thread, but I haven't seen anything of it. Stella leaving is new for me, although I read something about difficulties around Frankies dead.

Stella might probably be hesitant with going out with anyones just yet, after the whole Frankie drama. C'mon, if I were in her place, I'd do the same. I'd stay single for a while until I figure things out.

I would love a NY/LV crossover, especially since Gary Sinise and William Peterson are friends. Some nice gossip. Gary was considered for the 1985 movie "To Live and Die in LA". When he didn't get the part, he recommended Peterson, who got the part, which was considered one of his big breaks. Cool, huh?

imaguestage said:
1CSIMfan said:
The new issue of TV Guide also says "Don't close the case on a possible crossover episode featuring stars from all the CSI series." hmmmm...wonder if that will ever actually happen?

That would be awesome! Or at least have a Vegas/NY crossover. Miami has crossed over with both, I think it's about time that Grissom and Mac meet each other.

Me too :) And he might like meeting Brass too since they're both Marines. Or like was said before, Flack and Brass. They apparently both have lots of snark and they also have the common bond of battle wounds...can you see them swapping stories? lol

"I don't remember too much, I was out most of it. I just know I got the bullet scars"

"Me too...but I'm told it was a pretty big hole in my side. And now I have an irrational fear of cell phones and pagers"

"I died a time or two, did you?"

"Nah, I don't think I flatline. Came close though, apparently."

And Stella and Sara might wind up exchanging foster care stories somewhere along the line lol. Or Cath hearing about Lindsey's Montana background and commenting, that could be interesting.

I know what I'd really like to see

Stella: See, Mac, they're doing it...he's the boss and she works for him and they're having a relationship. If they can do it, so can we. Now come on and kiss me

Mac: But I...aw, heck with it *they kiss passionately*

Stella: Come on, we have to go get a supply of olive oil!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imaguestage said:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1CSIMfan said:
The new issue of TV Guide also says "Don't close the case on a possible crossover episode featuring stars from all the CSI series." hmmmm...wonder if that will ever actually happen?

That would be awesome! Or at least have a Vegas/NY crossover. Miami has crossed over with both, I think it's about time that Grissom and Mac meet each other.

Me too And he might like meeting Brass too since they're both Marines. Or like was said before, Flack and Brass. They apparently both have lots of snark and they also have the common bond of battle wounds...can you see them swapping stories? lol

that would be awesome!! lol i really think it would benefit both series to have a crossover like that...i mean it would get die hard CSI LV fans to maybe tune into CSINY for once :)

audrina said:
I would love a NY/LV crossover, especially since Gary Sinise and William Peterson are friends. Some nice gossip. Gary was considered for the 1985 movie "To Live and Die in LA". When he didn't get the part, he recommended Peterson, who got the part, which was considered one of his big breaks. Cool, huh?

That kind of possibility is one of my wishes for CSI and I hope it comes true. I can just imagine Greg, Nick, Hawkes and Flack all in one show. (shrieks).! :lol:

I know who is the lucky guy... durin' the second part of the season it was so obvious!!!! :lol: :lol:..... It's sad to be Smacked nowadays hehehehe...

"Danny's challenged on a personal level because of his brother Louie[who may or may not be dead], and there's a deeper, darker problem," hints executive producer Anthony E. Zuiker. "He just can't shake his previous life."

Viewers will get to see Danny's romance techniques this season, when he and Lindsay take their flirtation to the next level.
"We were supposed to have an intimate scene last season but it got cut," Giovinazzo says.
Adds, Zuiker, "They will have an interesting moment coming in the first four shows."

Source: TV GUIDE

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Alright, now it's time for my two cents...

Seems to me if they had not cut out that intimate scene last season, less people would be shocked that they're stepping it up to the next level.

I'm not against it, as long as it's done right, because it could really mess up the show. We've seen a bit of flirtling, we know Danny is interested in her. We've seen a bit of interaction, etc...
So i'm not against it, i think we could learn more about their character and their past.

When it's done badly, it ends up pissing off a lot of people *coughsCSI:LVcoughs*...I mean c'mon, that was not done right at all. I mean what the hell was that?
We saw no building up to that moment whatsoever. Brass gets shots, we find out he's going to be alright, then Bam we find out about G/S. Could not have been done anymore wrong than that,

Another thing about them hooking up...the show shouldn't turn more focus on it, it should be subtle. It should be background stuff. Which in my opinion, where CSI:Miami messed up. They focus too much on Horatio's/Marisol relationship, and it became all about that. Even after she's dead they're still going to continue this nonsense.
They also messed up with Eric/Nathalie (didn't like her anyways) but that relationship was doomed. We didn't see any build up, we just found out he was banging her. And that whole pregnancy scare...Pleazzzzz! What the hell was that? No No No. Then Ryan getting Eric's leftover and paying for the date. (what is he, the pimp?) I don't know what the writers were smoking that season.

CSI:NY in my opinion is just getting stronger and stronger. So far, i think they're doing a fantastic job, it keeps getting better and better. All 3 shows are competitive with one another, but they really need to be careful.

Anylyzation of the D/L spoiler...
-Taking flirtation to the next level...what does that mean? (Dating? Knockin'boots? kissing? Just talking about their feelings?)
-Last season they were supposed to have an intimate scene...Again, what does that mean? What kind of intimacy? (hopefully, they included the cut-out scene in the DVD)
-They will have an interesting moment...that means absolutely nothing to me. Because the speculations on that have endless possibilities.

When push comes to shove, if the writers are going to have this 'intimate scene' (which they clearly are), I'm at least glad that they didn't have it at the end of last season--that would have been so horrible given the events that occurred in that last group of episodes. :rolleyes: Particularly if that's what was supposed to happen in the finale when Flack was laying in the hospital just-this-side of death. But I think that topic has been discussed rather thoroughly already, so...

I agree with you that the writers need to do this relationship correctly if it's going to be done, StellaMac. There were a lot of people who really liked the D/L interaction in S2, but then there were also a lot of people who didn't. If the writers do things well, then both groups of people can be happy with season 3. The D/L thing needs to be subtle and in the background--it doesn't need a prominent scene in every episode, it doesn't require that we get the two of them discussing things when they aren't on the same case, and the list goes on and on. I think fans and non-fans of the ship agree (from what I can tell ;)) that it's detrimental to D/L as well as the other characters because constantly interacting with each other takes time away from possible screentime with the rest of the team.

Anyway, onto other things. ;)

I'm very curious about what is going to come out with Danny's "previous life." Personally, I don't think they're going to revisit the Tanglewood Issue this quickly. Instead, I'm inclined to think that it's something else, but it probably still relates to his family.

^I am a D/L shipper, and I do completely agree that if/when it happens, it needs to stay in the background. I hope this "intimate" scene is more like a heart to heart- I do not need, nor want, to see them in bed on screen. It just doesn't need to happen. Leave it to people's imaginations.

I think the interesting moment could be any one of the spoilers we've already found, or something completely different.

As far as the "previous life"- I actually did think that we were going to see a Tanglewood 3. I wonder - maybe Danny has actually done something criminal (probably as a juvenile), and it comes back to haunt him.

I still haven't decided if I like this D/L thing or not, but I'm definitely a lot more intrigued by that little tidbit about Danny's 'darker' problem. It's gonna be interesting to find out what the writers have in mind for him.

As far as the "previous life"- I actually did think that we were going to see a Tanglewood 3. I wonder - maybe Danny has actually done something criminal (probably as a juvenile), and it comes back to haunt him.
That's a possibility--I think Danny was probably more involved with Tanglewood than just that one night 15 years ago. He probably wanted to go in before that, whether because of Louie or for whatever other reason, so I'm wondering what he might have done to get in the good graces of someone like Sonny Sassone. (The scene with the baseball bat and the robbery in "Tanglewood" immediately makes me think Danny might have gotten into something that was a bit beyond what he was ready for.) In the end, I don't think Danny was ever the type who would have belonged in the Tanglewood Boys, but I think it's possible that he tried very hard to fit in with them. So you might have something with the idea of him having committed some sort of juvenile offense. I wonder what the rules are about juvenile crimes and getting into the NYPD...I found this page that lists some situations that would keep a person from getting hired by the NYPD, so whatever he did would have to be relatively minor (or something that he was never arrested and convicted for)...

I still think it's more likely that this issue with Danny's "previous life" will be something other than a personal criminal record, but I'm not ruling anything out. ;)

By the way, pizzapie, you could be right about the 'intimate' scene between Danny and Lindsay--I was just assuming that it would be something more, ah, physical. That's the way the article read to me, but then again, I really think they're just trying to create a little bit of buzz to keep people interested, even if what happens turns out to be much less than we make it out to be. ;)

Well, Zuiker did say that Danny gets in trouble because of Louie so it may very well be Tanglewood-related.

I seriously can't wait for this. :D

I personally would be more interested in the previous life v. taking flirtation to next level story line, for obvious reasons!!! :lol:.

(I'm still on the 10th episode of S2)

Like someone said, leave the rest to the viewers imagination! No bedroom scenes please! :D

I have a feeling Danny is going to be paying for his brother's crimes. If he was more involved in Tanglewood, it would have come out in RSRD. It was discussed at the time that since the Tanglewood boys are second generation mafia, maybe Danny and Louie's dad was in the mafia. I could definitely see that.

As for Lindsay pulling back, we've seen she's into Danny, so it's got to be something from her past. I wonder if her dark secret isn't that she has a murderer in her family--a cold blooded person who killed seemingly without motive (hence her desire for answers in "Stealing Home"--and part of the reason she pulls away from Danny has to do with that. Maybe she's afraid to get close to him because she's worried she'd hurt him?

Top41 said:
I have a feeling Danny is going to be paying for his brother's crimes.

Oooh... you got a point there, and it could make a very interesting storyline. Love the idea!

Back