Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

midnight_tiptoes said:
But I'm thinking Melina was refering to the emotional aspect of the storyline.

Which would be a lot more interesting IMHO. :)

Btw, episode #3 is called "Love Run Cold"

Orison said:
It's not that I don't want to post spoilers about the other characters, it's just that there aren't any available right now. There's absolutely no mention so far of Flack's or Stella's PTSD, nothing really interesting besides these bits about D/L.

That of course doesn't mean they're not addressing the issue, they might be in the portions of scripts that are not available.

We love reading your spoilers whether we like them or not. ;) It's time for some new ones. Please post them when you hear them.

Ok, Ep 1 is People With Money, Ep 3 is Love Run Cold and Ep 4 is Hung out to Dry. What's ep 2?

BTW, I agree that we all probably went a little overboard on the D/L venting but it was so out of left field with Danny being the pursuer. Where'd that come from? Why would TPTB do a 180? Maybe Love Run Cold is Lindsay not feeling the same and Hung Out to Dry is her saying no relationship. Who knows.

I can say this, even if they do ship D/L, I will NOT stop watching the show. I love CSI:NY and I'm not gonna agree with everything they do but I won't stop watching it. I hated it when they killed Speedle off of Miami but I still watch every single episode of it. :D

i'm with you 1CSIMfan i sure as hell aint gonna stop watching! it's always fun with a little bit of disagreement on something they've done. even if I disagree a hell of a lot ;)

i'm like that with Without a Trace and the whole S/M relationship plans they have to continue it possibilities.

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
i'm like that with Without a Trace and the whole S/M relationship plans they have to continue it possibilities.

Nice to meet another "Without a Trace" fan! *waves* Sorry to disappoint, but I think S/M is over. :eek:

Oh, and I did some research for you guys: episode #2 is called "Not what it looks like" :)

IreneAdler76 said:
I for one HOPE that the aforementioned spoiler is true. It is obvious that the writers have indeed been tinkering with a D/L romance throughout Season II. It is also obvious that as many ppl would like to see a D/L romance there ARE just as many ppl who don't see it as believable. This is the best route the writers can take to resolve the situation & restore the D/L relationship to the beginnings of Season II when there WAS a passion (or chemistry) of sorts b/w the two characacters -- he hazed her & their nasty comments were FUN to watch. If L. turns D. down as it is rumored to be in epiosde 3, Season III, then the writers now have fodder to have love-hate dialogue again -- that awkwardness of L. turning down Danny can prove to be some great bittnerness to watch! I'll definitely stay tuned if this is the case!

-irene

I agree with you. I'm thinking the reason she turns him down might be because of whatever past thing they're sposed to bring up. I mean what sane woman would turn down Danny Messer if not for some major baggage?

Orison im actually pleased S/M is gonna be over then. i didn't think it fitted right with that show.

back on topic, I'm not sure if they should go with the "past haunting" storyline as a reason to turn Danny down. I think it's been done too many times on other shows y'know?

Oh, I totally agree with you there. Hopefully the writers will come up with something interesting and -original-. :)

The writers actually have a whole bundle of storylines to pick up from actually. There's always the belated Hawkes as a CSI and on the field story - hey, better late than never, Stella''s encounter with Frankie, Flack's bombing.. If we're lucky, we might even see a scene where one of the women, Stella or Lindsay, being overcautious when they are working outside due to what happened to Aiden. See? Plenty to go on from. I agree that they should just let the whole dark and mysterious past thing, for both Danny and Lindsay, take the backseat for a while.

I'd love to see Messer's reaction to Lindsey turning him down with the "you're like a brother" excuse ....imagien how ticked off and insulted he'd be!

And, I too would love MORE Flack!

I'll third that, and I would really like to see Flack's father too. If they did, I wonder who they could get to play him?

Wow. I just thought of a crazy theory.

What if Lindsay turns Danny down ... because she's actually interested in someone else on the team? :eek: Man, talk about new tensions in the team if that were true, eh? :p I'll let you guys guess who else I think she might have a crush on.

And yes! Flack's dad! What a lovely showdown that'll make between father and son. Who knows, Flack Sr. might come to CSI HQ and have a showdown with Mac instead for 'allowing' his son to be so gravely injured.

midnight_tiptoes said:
But when the spoilers are about D/L they are gonna get commented about whether you like the ship or not.

Which is nice and dandy, but when it gets to the point where people are merely repeating the same thing over and over again it's a hassle for those of us who merely don't care, or are trying to actually find spoilers. D/L isn't the only thing that's been mentioned, and most the posts regarding those spoilers are not speculative. "I can't believe the writers are doing this. This is the worst ship ever. I will never watch this show again if Danny and Lindsay hook up. I will kill my cat and mail its carcass to TPTB if D/L happens." I mean, really, how do you respond to that? Where's the potential for discussion? No one has even speculated why Danny is pissed in the new episode. People are just complaining, again, about another D/L scene. I get it. I get it. I REALLY get it. You guys hate D/L. I get it. I promise, I get it.

Eh, it seems to be the only spoilers out there right now. And certainly there was a bit of outcry over Eric and Natalia. ;) Let each fandom complain/talk about what they want.

And this latest turn is pretty laughable. Plain, dowdy, anal retentive Lindsay turning Danny down? Gee, let's go for every cliche in the book. :rolleyes: Halfway through the season Danny is going to end up in danger and Lindsay is going to realize how much she loves him. I've seen this plotline so many times before I've lost count. It's irritating.

It's been revealed Stella will have a hard time dealing with the death of Frankie during the new season. That stuff seems much more interesting to me, but no one seems to be interested in having a discussion about it, and when someone brings it up (jorja_fan86 did in the last thread) it seems people ignore it.

Maybe because turning a formerly tough character into a weepy mess isn't that appealing or interesting to many of us. The Stella I knew wouldn't have issues with killing Frankie. The way they've totally assassinated the character of Stella is something I've ranted about many a time.

There's a new detective, and Flack is back on the job, and what about the possibilities of him having a hard time adjusting to the job? Will there be traces of PTSD?

All of that is being discussed in the Flack thread and the thread devoted to Claire Forlani.

I mean, it's fine if people wanna wank every once in a while, but God, this board used to be a joy to visit, because it was filled with great discussions. It doesn't seem like that anymore.

I do miss that, but it seems like the show is turning into a soap opera and that it's going to revolve around Danny and Lindsay getting together/not getting together/angsting, whatever. If it's the end of 2 out of the 3 first eps, that's pretty significant. It's easy to see why people want to discuss it.

Back