Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

I don't know if any of you saw this, but there was a preview for CSI NY on Entertainment Tonight. I don't have a DVR :( so I wasn't able to record it. but it did have Melina telling us about filming a little. And how you can't put the Brooklyn Bridge on a sound stage. The words "naked bungee-jumping" were repeated like a hundred times, and There was a clip of Mac talking to Peyton (I didn't know she had a british accent..). Then there was this video recording of someone getting a picture of Gary,Anna,Hill,and Stella (i think it was hill and stella..i might be wrong). Thats about all I can remember. I think it's gonna be on again tomorrow at 3:30 PM (eastern) but I'm not entirely sure...

I agree with La Guera here - I can see how Flack and Stella might hook up in that yes, they've both been through terrible ordeals and that might bond them closer, and Flack seems to work more with Mac and Stella than Danny/Hawkes/Lindsay, so with him now maybe being closer to Mac this would then maybe transfer itself and bring him closer to Stella. (Perhaps they are each others support group?) I also agree that this would be a very bad move in that there is already perhaps too much happening with other characters hooking up for us to believe in this pairing.

In one way, anyway, I'm glad that we are behind you in the States 'cos at least then I'll get the chance to see the boards explode with developments - I'll then get the chance to decide for myself on Season 3. :confused:

I can't say I'm ready to give up on the show just yet, but I am getting impatient with it. It's been two seasons, and we've yet to see any real cohesion. They keep saying this is the season they'll bring it all together, but they should have done that last season.

I'm just here for the Flack at this point.

im not ready to give up on it yet! yeah ok they should have brought everything together last season, but they just having a change around with characters, like csi las vegas kinda did in the beginning. i think season 3 will jus prove how the show has evolved, and i think it willjus gett better from then on!!! :> :)

La_Guera said:
I can't say I'm ready to give up on the show just yet, but I am getting impatient with it. It's been two seasons, and we've yet to see any real cohesion. They keep saying this is the season they'll bring it all together, but they should have done that last season.

I'm just here for the Flack at this point.

Hear! Hear! I'm in total agreement with you (well, I'm also here for Hawkes, too).

I would like to see something like what the cast of CSI has. You can see they all care about one another, and they are close...
Yet they have seven seasons and CSI:NY is only going on three? I guess we have to be paitent, becasue the first few seasons of CSI, they all didn't get along.

I might be in the minority, but I think Season 3 is gonna be a great season (maybe it will be their best to far). Even if there's a couple things I don't like about it.

I'm curious to see how/when/if all these spoilers will develop. I'm hoping I'll even like some of the things I disliked last year.

The only CSI show that had Season 1 & 2 as its best was Miami. I'm not sure they'll ever be able to top them, especially season 2.

I guess it's each to his own, as far as seeing cohesion/ gelling of the cast, on each of the shows. On CSI, except for Nick & Warrick's obvious unwavering friendship through the years, I often felt like the team members were indulging in bickering and pettiness, more often than not (particularly the women; that got real old, real quick, for me. And don't even get me started on Grissom picking on Greg, but that's JMO). I have felt a closeness amongst the team in NY, much quicker season-wise, than I did with Vegas. *shrug* And even though NY has only completed 2 seasons to Vegas' six, I feel much more cohesion in NY, even though S2 had to implement a major change in cast with Aiden/Lindsay. It was still finding it's footing, to be sure, but overall I think the writers did a pretty good job of it, considering that they were also trying to lighten things up, per CBS's insistence, after initially deciding that NY would be the "dark" show. I think Anthony Zuiker rather honestly addressed their missteps in S2 in his recent interview. Just the fact that he saw those missteps and acknowledged them, gives me hope that we'll see some pretty interesting things in S3. *she says, with rose-tinted glasses firmly in place* :lol:

I don't know, I think I'm sort of torn here. Reading all of these spoilers got me really thinking. And I must admit that I really dislike the Mac/Peyton thing. Seems to me that it would be better off screen then on. The other stuff... I have to see it first.

I really, really hope that the Driscoll character doesn't stay the whole season. :( (Can you tell I dislike her already?)

For me, personaly , (think i already said this ) but i cant wait til season 3 starts. alot of people said that NIP/TUCK series 3 was gonna be be bad cause they were changing it up a bit but i still loved it. and for me ill always watch csiny! i really can not get enough of it! im sure that when csi LV first started alot of people felt the same way as they do with NY... maybe its jus one of those things! lol :)

I was reading the new TV Guide while in line at the grocery store. Didn't buy it but there is a blurb in there about CSINY. Blah blah about Mac's new love interest, and they said about Danny and Lindsay that they won't satisfy the people who are saying "just kiss her!" but that something will happen *mid season* between them. Also, that thing about Stella getting into dating again is there, and she does say that it may be someone we know. Ok, who can it be? Someone we know? Hmmm... my money's on Flack. Someone disagreed with me about this at some point but I saw some connection between Stella and Flack during "All Access". It only takes a spark to start a fire. So who knows? Anyone else have a speculation?

Back