Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Settle down, children. This is supposed to be a fun place!

Stella and Hammerbeck - ah the one-sided flirtation is hysterical to watch, but I think Stella secretly enjoys it ;)

I don't enjoy Miami as much as I used to, but I still can't wait for it to come on tonight. I wonder how many Brazilian bikinis we'll be watching? :rolleyes:

And just two more nights till Gotham takes its time slot back! Wooo hooo!! Can't hardly wait.

2. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

I think Stella/Hammerback would be totally cute. He clearly has a crush, and I think she could be convinced. But I do think they should wait a bit, after all she's been through.

I also kinda like the idea of Stella/Flack, they're quite adorable together too. As a matter of fact, I think I like Stella with anybody (and by anybody I mean even Horatio Caine, and I don't even like him) EXCEPT Mac. I don't like them together, never have, probably never will. If two adults have known each other for that many years (10+??) and have not hooked up yet... sorry, but it's not gonna happen. Not saying it can't, but it's not at all likely. Just my opinion. Sorry for the rant, but that's always bugged me.

3. audrina

audrina Police Officer

We agree on something? Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocolypse? :lol:

As for spoilers, did you read about the Hawkes stuff? How he knows a victim and gets in a bit of trouble for it? I'm just thrilled Hill is getting something he can sink his teeth into.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

hehe^^We had to agree on something sooner or later. :eek:

No, I haven't heard of the Hawkes stuff. Which episode is that??

Look out Apocolypse! :devil: I have to agree again Audrina, it's about time Hill gets some screentime. :p

Now, if we can only get some screentime for Flack too. :D

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Yeah, I read the spoilers about Hawkes too, doesn't he know a victim, but still remains on the case when he should probably have recused himself? And Mac's girlie blows the whistle on him to Mac, and Mac confronts him. I'm looking verrrrry much forward to seeing Hawkes get some good drama this season, but I hope that particular episode doesn't drive a wedge between he and Mac. *Damn busy-body Peyton and her big mouth, grumble grumble...* :lol:

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

where is this at? Linke me, I need to read them, and thanks.

ETA LOL at MBGrissom's sig

7. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Mel, I read those spoilers here on this thread, about 5 pages back or so...I think perhaps orison posted it? And yeah, nice siggy line, hmmm? :D Hey, at least I'm honest about being technologically challenged! I tried and tried, I honestly did! :(

8. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

lol Love the siggy MBGrissom hehe im really happy that hawkes gets to have something that focus's around him (if you will) lol wil make a change.. i wonder if Mac takes him off the case, like he has done before with some of the others ....? :rolleyes:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

OOooo chelliyah, love your avie! Danny looks positively yummy! :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

One more day!!! I've noticed that they aren't doing promos for NY as much as for Vegas... grrrr....!!!!

11. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

aww thank you Niki :D it was so hard for me to chose which one to have.. there are soo many v.sexy ones!!! hehe

lizzy sander maks some very gorgeous ones :D

12. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

LYNE... great avvie chick! lol i can se you wanted us to take a closer look at those big "badges" ;) hehehehe

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh man I just changed mine. If anyone wants to use the badges one it's up for grabs! I change my avatar alot. Must be because I am a Gemini!

14. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

lol there are jus way too many hot avvies to use :( lol i shall have to change it every day hehehe

15. feenx

feenx Coroner

argh i know, but in my case it's ok cause you migth recall my bus story.