Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Faylinn said:
I saw the already-infamous 'hug' and it definitely fits with the D/L-ish moments we've heard about for that hostage episode. :lol:

I'm actually kinda surprised because there was no hug in the script. Man, why did they have to change that?? *lol*

Remember in the sides it said that the explosion was so loud that it hurt Lindsay's ears. Notice her hands are up at her ears.

I love that they are hugging!!! :eek:

Kelleigh said:
Remember in the sides it said that the explosion was so loud that it hurt Lindsay's ears. Notice her hands are up at her ears.

Yeah, I noticed that. And I'm actually looking forward to this eppy because I'm very curious to see how the whole thing plays out. :)

feenx said:
thanks celtess , although i still have to wait till it loads 31 mins and 28 secs left :)
31 minutes?
If you want and if you have got real player try another link in my web site. Tell me if it work.
http://csiny.forumpro.fr/index.forum
You can find a new video.
OMG this is a amazing video.
Mac with a girl friend... No comment lol.
Action...
Danny with Lindsay !!!
Just wait 20 days !!!!

no real player, my computer is cheap,a dell, but cheap it was given to me with free internet for a year i want to get dsl but my parents want to wait until the internet expires.
11 mins and 10 secs left.

feenx said:
no real player, my computer is cheap,a dell, but cheap it was given to me with free internet for a year i want to get dsl but my parents want to wait until the internet expires.
11 mins and 10 secs left.
If you doesn't have real player try with Klite codec is free.
I hope you see this video !!

Woohoo!!! Thanks celtess, that's the best quality I've gotten so far. I have an old Mac with a slow processor so these clips just do not work well for me. But that one was ok. Lookin' good!!!

lyne said:
Woohoo!!! Thanks celtess, that's the best quality I've gotten so far. I have an old Mac with a slow processor so these clips just do not work well for me. But that one was ok. Lookin' good!!!
Thank you :)
I'm glad to please you !!!

Im getting so frustrated here, now I have to download another file. if this doesn't work i give up or tomorrow i'll go to the library since i have nothing else to do.

I'm kind of curious why this 'hug' is seen as proof that Danny and Lindsay will go canon this season. If we remember, Flack hugged Stella in "All Access" and I've yet to see them dating. ;) Let's hold off and see what actually happens before we make assumptions--if people get too psyched for D/L they might be let down, or vice versa.

I give up!!! (On trying to watch the promo) About Danny and Lindsay I don't see that relationship happening the producers are probably going to do what they did to Griss and Sara we all wished they would get together for years then after 6 years they finally did, but we still don't know if they are together.

I'll hope to find a lot of Mac/Stella relation like season 1!!!
but Mac have got a girl friend..
She stay for onely 3 episodes... I'll hope

ps: Sorry my english is not very well... lol
but I'm a Smacker!!!
When I look a video, I have got a shock whith Mac.
He Can't stay whith her!!!
Stella and Him is the most beautiful couples of all tv shows..

Mel23 said:
Who was that getting attacked? It better not be Stella, she's been through enough. Was it one of the team women though?

I don't mind the D/L hug scene, although my OTP is Smacked, I likes me a little MnNms too at times. As long as they don't go overboard.

The girl getting "attacked" wasn't actually getting attacked. It was Lindsay knocking the girl to the floor in the hostage situation to get her out of the line of fire.

I wouldn't read too much into this promo. I've seen lots of scenes in promos that are never actually in the episodes. There were tons of them last year for Miami.

As for the D/L hug scene. Considering the situation, I think it was called for. They were all worried about Lindsay. Danny just happened to be closest to the van door and was the first one out but they all went. She did have a gun to her head. She had to be scared. I noticed she was holding her ears (from the blast), and she had a pained look on her face. No big surprise that he would hug her. He's had such bad luck when it comes to friends/family, I'm sure he was relieved she was ok.

Back